Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs this is going to be the new thing now isn't it ...captioning what the woolly wankers are "saying" 😫😫😫😫

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh ffs this is going to be the new thing now isn't it ...captioning what the woolly wankers are "saying" 😫😫😫😫
And because they don’t actually do anything interesting it is going to be the same thing every bloody day. I’m getting flashbacks to the hell which was the two man team routine.

Well done to Abi for being a positive role model for Ron. He clearly adores her ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Rhododendrums are actually poisonous to livestock and dogs. And that’s what they were just eating in her garden. I guess that’s why actual proper farmers don’t keep their livestock loose on their gardens!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Those alpaca stories are exhausting and dry as the wooly wankers dust. How can an unemployed mum of two with a house renovation going on have absolutely no bleeping new content???

Reactions: 31
I’m getting flashbacks to the hell which was the two man team routine.
that was horrible, poor Ronnieblessim being shoved out of the door to run down the hall with a full nappy and her screeching and cackling then reversing and speeding up videos of him climbing onto the chair to see the tend postman 🙄🙄 I wonder if Lonald will be subjected to this

• Sad
Reactions: 22
@downwiththeinfluencers94 - sorry Ihave another alpaca question, when do they reach sexual maturity? I can only imagine what they will be like (3 males together) asserting dominance etc. the way they ran towards her in that last video gives me yhe absolute fear in relation to the little ones and Henry 😞
It varies. Between 12-24 months roughly.

I don’t know if she’s had them castrated and advice around this differs. Ours were done as cria when still with their mother though lots of other people don’t castrate till a lot later than this, as late as 18 months sometimes, usually when they start “misbehaving”

She isn’t good at handling them. Not sure what “work” she actually does. I wouldn’t dream of wearing a large, padded jacket with mine. I work up quite a sweat, even in the depths of winter tending to ours. Is it possible she’s paying an experienced person to do the main care of them?

Reactions: 42
It looks like Ron was turning away from the WW and hiding / hugging into the niece, at least she has more sense than hunch and hugs ron and doesn’t leave him stranded in the middle of the garden whilst then WW run at him.

Reactions: 28
Her ‘content’ is all over the place isn’t it, now she’s trying to copy them funny animal videos people do, few weeks ago it was bizarre dancing cleaning, few weeks before that she was going down the asmr route. Doesn’t matter what she tries it’s all cringe, nothing genuine about her, everything is copied from someone else

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It looks like Ron was turning away from the WW and hiding / hugging into the niece, at least she has more sense than hunch and hugs ron and doesn’t leave him stranded in the middle of the garden whilst then WW run at him.
I thought that too, shame.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand the need to put almost Disney/magical music over videos? It’s like an obsessive need to force this magical moments and perfect life façade.

Reactions: 23
Her ‘content’ is all over the place isn’t it, now she’s trying to copy them funny animal videos people do, few weeks ago it was bizarre dancing cleaning, few weeks before that she was going down the asmr route. Doesn’t matter what she tries it’s all cringe, nothing genuine about her, everything is copied from someone else
She thinks she's funny, so does Inch. They're too dull & thick to be funny or charismatic. The animal 'subtitles' - that's Sophie trying hard to be hilarious, a lame attempt to increase her followers & engagement. Sophie, you aren't funny, 'sweet' or genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Those alpaca stories are exhausting and dry as the wooly wankers dust. How can an unemployed mum of two with a house renovation going on have absolutely no bleeping new content???
Because she isn't the one renovating. Literally everyone else doing the work around her and she just llaaarrvvvesss everything.

Reactions: 17
I really thought she was gonna start rolling around in the dust with them😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand the need to put almost Disney/magical music over videos? It’s like an obsessive need to force this magical moments and perfect life façade.
It’s when you hear Abbey speak you realise how , (I’m not sure if it’s lack of education or some kind of disability ) Hinch is definitely disabled in her speech and grasp of basic grammar🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s when you hear Abbey speak you realise how , (I’m not sure if it’s lack of education or some kind of disability ) Hinch is definitely disabled in her speech and grasp of basic grammar🤔
This cannot be, she’s a top selling awfur

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.