Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Send me an invoice so I can pay” I don’t think she wants paid hun I think she wants tagged

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Also "didn't realise it was from a small business". Can't say I've ever nipped into Asda and been able to pick up a personalised Ronnie hoodie. bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 126
Realised that was really aggressive. It wasn't aimed at you 🤣🤣 absolutely do not believe she didn't realise. Now she's going to make the poor business owner feel even more anxious, especially saying she'll pay for it. If she was in any form a decent person she'd of messaged the page owner privately and asked her to put up a message!!!
Exactly! She’s a blunt...no other word for her

Reactions: 6
Can't say she got free electric, but she got paid for advertising it and commission off of everyone that signed with them, and I'd suspect a heavy discount.
Turns out the company called Eversmart was run by cowboys and went bust and as always were never mentioned again
This and today’s sink debacle should be added to Wiki.

She is so irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Its all about HER isn't it?! Not "thankyou for gifting me the hoodie etc..." But she HAS to mention trollzzzzzz... OH DO duck OFF!!!

Reactions: 32
Why the fxck is ron still in that pram? You can flipping tell hes too big for it. He looks like a fecking squashed tomato.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Amazon and P&G aren’t small businesses hun...

Ronnie looks like he has been squeezed into a younger sibling’s pram on a day out after whining that his legs are tired

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Makes me wonder if Hinch saw this, and THEN made that comment, knowing the comments would soon be turned off?! Would she have commented if they were still turned on do you think? Hmmmm NOPE!
I’d say her and old Jim Bob were doing their nightly stalk of tattle and saw that she was being called out 🤣🤣🤣. Kind of reminds me of the mad dash to the food bank 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello! New member here and a Hinch converted member too!
I came on here just to have a little nosey after my sister said it's the best wormhole you will ever fall down...and im still here 2 weeks later 😂
I used to love Mrs Hinch and these past few months I've found her stories and posts as exciting as thrush, I assumed it was just me being negative because everyone else I knew were still jizzing in their pants over everything she did. Then I found here!
Safe to say it wasn't just me being negative and it was her being repetitive, wasteful, boastful and it's really made me see the light!!
Welcome. She's as irritating as Thrush! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t this small business tag hinch the other day on a story when Ronnie was wearing the same hoody so surely she knew where it came from

Reactions: 14
Realised that was really aggressive. It wasn't aimed at you 🤣🤣 absolutely do not believe she didn't realise. Now she's going to make the poor business owner feel even more anxious, especially saying she'll pay for it. If she was in any form a decent person she'd of messaged the page owner privately and asked her to put up a message!!!
I'm not your friend now 😂 haha! I know what you meant xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.