Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder this but after she says she Google's her own name, I can't help think that she does read it
Pretty sure that’s how i discovered tattle in the first place. Googled her name and the threads were at the top 🤣 it was game over then lol

Reactions: 22
I haven’t caught up yet so dunno if anyone else thinks or has said this. But I don’t actually think Sophie or Jamie read here anymore. I think someone does it for them and tells Sophie most of what’s being said but I think they keep Ronnie out of it. After all the comments about his development and that he doesn’t interact with her etc then surely she would take him off social media. I think whoever is reading tattle for them doesn’t want to hurt their feelings coz imagine hearing all these comments about ur kid?! Surely that would be horrendous!! I know that maybe Sophie would just carry on as she doesn’t seem to give a tit about anyone but herself and Henry but surely the rest of the family would be wanting to protect Ronnie from us “trolls”
I think the family could actually be oblivious to alot of what is said and it’s actually someone from gleam who is reading here and giving feedback to Sophie x
I kind of agree with this but as someone said she googled her name so I reckon she prob does read it (or Jamie does)..

I am not even sure if gleam do it Regularly - is that a thing that management companies do? Surely that’s a bloody boring job.

I reckon it’s her sister that does the main bulk of reading and passing it back to class hinch - hence her taking over in recent days trying to get Ronnie to interact more and try to increase his development.

We’ve all said it, it’s a nightmare trying to keep up with threads with jobs, kids, home and general life. It’s def not only her that reads here as she would literally need to be here all the time to keep up and respond.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, when we moved into our own house all I wanted was to paint it colours! Any colours other than magnolia!
March out was bloody back breaking elbow grease (not the tit she puts on baby's bibs)with toddlers running around, husband already at new unit. She has no bloody idea of hardwork!
I’m in the same circle as you guys 😉 3 years to push then bring on the COLOUR!

• Heart
I hope she got her neices permission to share that homework. I personally would have been absolutely mortified at that age if my homework was shared in that way.

Reactions: 20
Looking at her sister in the story with Henry I’d definitely say it’s her in hinchs 10years challenge photo!! Same nose shape and rounded cheeks!

Reactions: 6
Looking at her sister in the story with Henry I’d definitely say it’s her in hinchs 10years challenge photo!! Same nose shape and rounded cheeks!
Yes I thought this too!!

Why has she put Ronnie on a playmat on top of a playmat 😂😂😂
Oh yeah for the swipe up guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So.i have an insta account that I dont use nor do I follow anyone...just use it to have a nosy at stuff...so can anyone tell me why after looking at the grinch stories its .magically showing that I now follow her...I undlowed it and an hour later it was back to.following her...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website.

Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ‘little village’ (that isn’t a village it’s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes.

When I say she made my life hell it doesn’t come close! Her and her ‘kids’ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still don’t know how to apply their makeup properly!!

Anyway Soph was always the big one, she’s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. I’ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her!

She was always having affairs with boyfriends and slagging about.

Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph that’s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No that’s just not true.

You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyone’s face and call it work!

Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister weren’t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ain’t you got 2 sisters you don’t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying they’re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick!

Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend!

Tell people your dad paid off your sisters real dad!

Tell people your mum had to do dna tests!

You won’t tho will you sophs because it’s the TRUTH and you couldn’t lay straight in bed you bleep!

When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you!

I could go on and on and on and I’ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can duck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 220
I kind of agree with this but as someone said she googled her name so I reckon she prob does read it (or Jamie does)..

I am not even sure if gleam do it Regularly - is that a thing that management companies do? Surely that’s a bloody boring job.

I reckon it’s her sister that does the main bulk of reading and passing it back to class hinch - hence her taking over in recent days trying to get Ronnie to interact more and try to increase his development.

We’ve all said it, it’s a nightmare trying to keep up with threads with jobs, kids, home and general life. It’s def not only her that reads here as she would literally need to be here all the time to keep up and respond.
I can assure you that managing a talent does t require you to google your clients name.
I used to work for a talent team before I had my children (I was made redundant when I was pregnant, I’d be of more use to them now I have nothing to do really) and we weren’t required to do anything like that.
im not sure how gleam operates obviously as I didn’t work for them but I was solely in charge of managing their appearances, negotiating their contracts and partnerships, meeting with them & discussing how to deal with particular adverts and advertising.
I mean this is going back nearly 7 years and I know a lot has changed on social media. But I used to manage a few high end socialites.
She’s not as big a star as she thinks she is so I doubt someone goes through and finds stuff about her because you just don’t have the time too.

She’s a major influence on why I’m glad im not in the job I used to do. Because if I had her under my team I’d lose the plot with her to be frank.

Reactions: 13

My money's on ma.Her sister has a proper job and a life.

Reactions: 4
Of duck off has she used that kitchen roll to buff up her cutlery . I call BULLSHIT.
Ronnie is filmed sitting up and playing on a colourful floor mat, shocker!

Reactions: 7
I hope she got her neices permission to share that homework. I personally would have been absolutely mortified at that age if my homework was shared in that way.
Why on earth would do that?
So many wonderful authors in the world and she chooses her.
Hoping for a swipe up I reckon

Reactions: 6
She’s let fatty buster walk all over that play mat when she’s just said he’s been outside. He’s probably stood in his own piss and mud and maybe even shite and she doesn’t push the imperious fat duck off the mat. What a douche.

wonder when we will get the “guyssss for anyone asking I bought the play mat from Netto I lav itttt yeah” She can’t have anything without trying to shove it in ya face. Those bloody rank jumpers aswell. They’re horrible.“Guyyysssss for anyone asking I got these knickers I’m wearing from Bon Marche they’re sowwwcomfy”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When are her accounts due to be published? I’m sure it’s this week isn’t it. I’m not sure how to interpret Companies House documents, is anyone on here a bit more clued up on it?
Her statement is due in 16 days, and yes you can view I do this for work reasons, just go into files and then click on what you want to view x

She is such a dick. Makes a comment about touching his tail being the only way she can get his attention. Anyone who knows the first thing about dogs knows that the tail is a no go area! duck sake Soph, google it! Tha tubby creature will have your fingers off soon, or even worse Ronnies!

Reactions: 12
My friend hired one from Morrison’s cleaned all her downstairs carpets which weren’t old and ended up replacing the whole lot cosmic the smell!
Rug doctor refused liability and claimed it hadn’t been cleaned out properly but I’ve read slot of people have had the same happen despite them cleaning it out before using x
My friend had this issue as well when she rented one x

Reactions: 2
Bets are on that next week hinch will do a swipe up for the new paper shredder that everyone has been asking about! 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.