Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) Soph pretending she doesn’t know about the bots she bought

2) I’d be horrified if someone said that to me 😂

Abi also added a comment saying thank you so clearly the whole fam were there

Sorry, we posted at the same time! Glad you got a screenshot! I couldn't be arsed to go back in and find it haha!

Reactions: 8
Needed fresh air? Soph you live on a tend farm ffs. Maybe if you left the sofa or the orangery once in a while and played in the garden with your kids instead of pretending to be with your camels (when we all know it’s just a photo op) you’d get fresh air. No you got done by asa, Tesco fucked you off, your book was a flop (by book standards) so you sulked. Took noknob and fiddle with you cos you’re an immature child. Oh and who took that photo by reception? Cling on go too? What about Ron’s schooling?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So the ASA gives Soph a bollocking and she’s runs away to center parcs for the second time this year and it’s only bloody march

Oh how the other half live! God knows how that poor girl copes!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did she duck time a stupid post for a busy evening for me. duck off Hinch and post when I've got literally nothing else better than to cringe at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The video of her being prepped for the zip line does my head in! She always acts like she’s vulnerable/nervous when on camera, esp when “she doesn’t know she’s being filmed”🙄 not vulnerable when she’s conning everyone out of money though is she?

Reactions: 28
If strangers on the internet could recognise my mum from a blurred background of a photo I’d be rethinking my life choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Very subtle nose job between these photos, she's had the end shaved. I'm sure there's even older photos where her nose appeared larger, so I'm wondering if she's had two lots of plastic surgery now. Unless it's her smile?!
I wonder who gave her the recommendation for a surgeon? 🤥🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1) Soph pretending she doesn’t know about the bots she bought

2) I’d be horrified if someone said that to me 😂

Abi also added a comment saying thank you so clearly the whole fam were there
Anyone else would just delete the spammy post but she comments for engagement.

Reactions: 16
If my child niece and my adult partner were zip lining together, I’d prob focus the cheering and filming on the child. Not the adult.

Reactions: 40
Very subtle nose job between these photos, she's had the end shaved. I'm sure there's even older photos where her nose appeared larger, so I'm wondering if she's had two lots of plastic surgery now. Unless it's her smile?!
So much slap for being outdoors.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.