Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone messaged her about a food bank, because of the absurd amount of free bleeping pastry, and now she mentions the food bank she normally goes to. Making this look like her own idea. This women gives me the bleeping rage. Disgusting piece of work.
Only half a bag though. I DMd her and told she was mean!

Reactions: 8
What's the bets that the food donation is full of cheese strings, eggs, ham, pasta, pasatta, cream cheese... and all the other shite she's been banging on about but hasn't received freebies from??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know what will happen next don't you? The sheep will become aware of the whole Jus-Rol debacle and leap to her defence, saying how wonderful she is, taking the time out of her busy schedule to take a donation to the food bank and then it'll hit the papers and OK online saying she is being viciously attacked and trolled when all she did was something charitable. Makes me bleeping vomit!

Reactions: 34
Why does she not just title this 'in response to Tattle.' It is so blatantly obvious! I almost wish she couldn't read here sometimes because there is no way she would have done these food bank posts otherwise. She gets the idea here, then posts it on her stories looking like a a hero to the sheep who have no idea. It's all so fake.

I've also emailed, DM'd and tweeted JusRol but I just know that they will say they have agreements in place with food banks/charities that are done in private, all year round and that this was simply a thank you to Sophie was buying and sharing their products and sharing on her platform 🙄😡 I feel absolutely furious about it all! Purposely put off viewing her all day and come on to this circus!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
just catching up from today

IS SHE ACTUALLY bleeping SERIOUS WITH THE JUS ROL GIFTED HAMPER???!!!!!! AND THEN TO ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE WITH SOME tit POST ABOUT FOODBANKS? IN A PANDEMIC WITH PEOPLE LOSING JOBS, PEOPLE LIVING BELOW THE POVERTY LINE BEFORE COVID ARE STRUGGLING MORE THAN EVER BECAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC, THERE ARE CHILDREN GOING TO BED WITH EMPTY TUMMIES AND YOUR SHOWING OFF YOUR FREE FOOD WHEN YOU COULD BUY LOADS OF TROLLEYS WORTH FOR A FOODBANK!

I am seething I am so angry 😡 so caps was needed 😂 I have a friend who was works as a key worker for the elderly taking in heartbreaking calls daily and them worrying because they cannot go out to get food and didn’t have means of payment to pay for food as they couldn’t go out to the bank, elderly people living off rations because they are isolated and going hungry because they can’t leave their 4 walls 😞

thank goodness they had the number for the group my friend works in as a charity for the elderly who was able to drop donated items to their front doors So they could eat, good people who have worked hard, paid into society and this is how the elderly have been abandoned and then you have this witch hinch 🤬

JUST duck OFF HINCH YOU GREEDY SELFISH MANIPULATIVE bleeping bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Sophie “Rose” Hinchliffe is the biggest bleeping troll going!!! We get it, we know you read on here! 👋👋, just stop being a dick about it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I posted on the last forum but I’ll repost on this new one too

One word..... Cow

she reads here a lot as her stories mimic what we say - hey selfish hinch why don’t you donate a trolleys full of the items you receive for free or that sit in your cluttered house?
Let’s be real she’s too lazy and uneducated to buy her baby real shoes or feed him correct never mind care for someone other that herself and her over done Botox

FE9CC154-D0FA-43A7-8518-DAB8A6267E2A.png

Reactions: 10
If she donates to a food bank regularly, why are we only seeing a picture of her donation now? Her donation was bleeping laughable by the way. About half a carrier bag... she's a millionaire!
I bleeping donate more than that, and I earn so little that I don't even pay tax 🖕 way too little and way too late Sophie Rose. Where were you 6 months ago when people were struggling to survive on furlough, when self employed people were wondering if their business would survive? That's right, not giving a single duck in your grey princess castle. duck off you soulless, vacuous bimbo witch. Take your gifted pastry and shove it up your pampered little hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
What if Justroll are anti-hinchers who set this whole thing up as a trap to hit the memwaaar sales 😮 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For duck sake, there’s like two rolls of pastry in there. This is a woman that HOARDS cleaning products like there’s no tomorrow and that’s all she can spare?! duck RIGHT OFF, YOU TIGHT ARSED COW. This is clearly virtue signalling - “oh look aren’t we good” pretending going to the food bank is something they do often when they clearly don’t have a clue how it works. So full of tit.

Reactions: 18
Oh my good god, can you imagine the absolute SCENES in the Hinch house over the last few hours?

Pastry arrives in the morning and soph is wetter than an otters pocket that months of blatantly looking for a collab with JusRoll may finally be coming to fruition.

Fizzing with excitement she tells Jaymeh to stick Ronseal behind the sofa because she simply can't wait any longer to take numerous stories of her newly acquired beg. With Ron suitably confined to his sofa prison, she starts binning all of her other food and manically cleaning the fridge in preparation for all of her new pastry to take centre stage. Jaymeh is delighted, knowing it will be a talc neck kind of evening as nothing gets Soph more excited than getting a bunch of free tit she doesn't need or deserve. After much deliberation and careful consideration, she finally picks a shelf for the pastry. She spends an hour or so gazing at the open fridge, wasting electricity and not giving a duck, with a lump in her throat unable to take it all in. How did lil ol' me from the village get here?!

Ronseal is briefly freed from the prison couch for his 10th nap of the day. Soph and Jaymeh pop out to the pub garden for a fag and a scroll through tattle.

It quickly becomes apparant that all is not well. The pastry trolls have taken their trolling to a new level and are not happy. Suddenly, her DMs start popping. Messages are coming in thick and fast telling her what a tone deaf, greedy and selfish boot she is for accepting and gloating about free food when so many people can't feed themselves due to the global pandemic. Soph cries to Jaymeh - why can't people just be kond?!?! She lights up another fag, clawing her neck and screaming at Jaymeh to fix it for her. Jaymeh rushes through to the kitchen and reappears with a carved ice cream for soph about what a boss babe she is. She's hysterical now and throws the ice cream at Hen who is waiting for his pre dinner snack. Jaymeh realises this isn't going to be fixed with ice cream so hatches a cunning plan.

She posts the Instagram story asking where she can donate food. Jaymeh cautions her that people might see through the bullshit Saint act and work out she's never donated to a food bank in her life. Soph laughs and reminds Jaymeh her barmy army carved an image of their second born out of mashed potato's. They're not calling her out.

Sadly for the Hinch's, they do get called out. Its time to pull out the big guns. This is a code red situation. Soph chucks some raw pastry at Ron and Hen telling them to make their own tea but warning them they better film it for the gram. With that, Soph and Jaymeh grab some tins from the cupboard, shove them in a bag for life and hot tail it to the audi they never bought. Speeding through the village of Maldon, Jaymeh frantically looks for a foodbank. Sophs wailing out the car window clawing her neck and screaming at Jaymeh THIS NEEDS TO LOOK AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE FOR THE GRAM.

Suddenly, they see a church. Jaymeh skids to a halt and Soph gets ready to film. They're saved. Soph jumps out the car, lobs an Iceland bag at the front steps and they breathe a heavy sigh of relief. Sophs reputation has been saved, the trolls have been defeated once more and best of all - she still has a fridge of gifted pastry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 200
I hope she's not honestly donating the pastry . Surely Mum has taught her that food banks generally only accept shelf stable stuff.

Reactions: 30
She's not sure whether or not to leave her free pastry that should be in a fridge outside.

Be a darl Soph and show us what you are leaving please, we need receipts.

View attachment 252459
Hold on

She said a while back when defending her lack of charity donations that she did donate regularly.
Now she's saying she's never been to this particular one. So why not donate to where you normally do? Why ask where to donate if you donate regularly?
C'mon Pastry breath, which one is it? You either donate or you don't?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Why is she doing this right now? Can it not wait until tomorrow when the majority of food banks will be open? Is she trying to prove a point? She had no intention of going to a food bank this morning.

Reactions: 20
I’ve got visions of her flying through the streets of Maldon in her £80,000 car. Desperately looking for somewhere to dump a couple of bags to make her look charitable. Phone on charge to make sure she has enough juice to video her Mother Theresa aid work. She’ll be having a day off tomorrow after all this

• Haha
Reactions: 91
She’s exhausting and acts like a spoiled teen. So superficial. Her plan worked, by constantly banging on about the pastry of course she gets some, it’s not like big stars are wanting to advertise. Annnnd, it has to be said, for a woman that’s famous for her cleaning I was disgusted at how dirty her house is. I watch Jottie’s Journal in comparison and she’s so much more relatable, funny and natural. Hinch is a big bore. She’s lost her way.

Reactions: 29
Food banks only accept dry non perishable goods. I can’t see a homeless person banging out a turmeric and egg puff from their doorway with no oven.
you proper fucked up this time hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.