Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone else remember when she suddenly started having ticks and doing weird stuff like the noises?

I think it was after Christines documentary but not sure.

We near enough all said then that it was like she was pretending to be autistic.

@HinchesSousChef can you remember or am I talking shite 😂
Yes. Definitely. She shifted aspects of her personality. And she did all those cryptic posts that I wish I could trawl back to find. I’m guessing this was around the time of the book meet and greet or am I wrong? And we all knew immediately that both her and Ronnie had received a diagnosis.

Whilst I’m here. I’ve never know anyone ever in my whole life “reveal” their child’s medical diagnosis online like that. Ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
I think Stacey gets mentioned here, rightly or wrongly, because of the relevance between the 2 - Hinch made a big deal out of their friendship and did everything she could to copy Stacey's way of living, I mean she got so envious once SSS got the cottage that she came up with the 'farm'...

Overall I would say nobody on here likes any influencer, because no matter how graceful their original idea was, they always end up being selling machines and in order to be 'influencing' they need to pretend to be trustworthy and friendly, which in fact is the psychological model of any household brand. The important difference between these people and brands, is that influencers use their actual homes, children, families and anything which should be private to reach that level of so called trust.

In my opinion, Trollomon earns her cash by being creative and consistent - Im not going to define the idea of 'hard work' because it's too subjective and in reality it doesn't mean anything, meaning it isn't measured fairly and that is just the way it is (although it's not right). I don't see why footballers get paid as they do, or traders etc and why a teacher or nurses gets paid so little.

Stacey is equally as shrewd when it comes to brand endorsement, but she also has many gigs she has worked for - I find her more inclined to name and tag brands even if in the end it will be to her advantage, whereas Hinch has only ever done it for hard cash or freebies. Hinch would have never taken a 'new influencer' under her wing the way Stacey did (even though S may have had an agenda) because she is scared of competition - she only pairs up with low life hinchers. Also I have to admit it is refreshing to see (not always) Stacey's human body and tired face without pretending.

I have worked or done business with people like Stacey, and they always see the bigger picture. I have also come across people like Hinch and they always fail in the end because of their ego, failure to delegate, and self inflicted ideas of grandeur.

I don't like either of them, but if I was to do business with one of them, I know who I woulod choose without a shadow of a doubt. And as a consumer I wouldn't buy anything directly linked to any influencer but that's just me.

To conclude, I'd say Hinch is immensely envious of Stacey and she believed she was above her for a while - they share over 55% of their followers so she knows she better rim her if she wants to stay in the market. She gets mentioned on here because it's inevitable, especially when there's nothing else to talk about! Like you I don't think Stacey is deliberately trolling Hinch but she certainly doesn't mind the backlash!

Thank you for coming to my TED talk!
I give your TED talk elevnbillionty out of 10. Stacey understands the industry and Hunch thinks she is the industry 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 35
bleeping autism my arse. Why tf is she telling the world that??? I work in this field and dumb fucks like her getting a diagnosis is taking away from the struggles genuine autistic people have. I know someone who is taking his ex to court as she actually taught her child autistic traits so she could get a diagnosis and extra benefits/ taxi to school etc. I've been around the child, the only trait I've ever seen is a keen intrest in cars/ lorry's/ tractors. I have ADHD and not one person knows I've had a formal diagnosis as I cba being labeled another c**t who has decided to get a diagnosis, i didn't even go to the doctors about that but she brought it up and referred me. I could actually get benefits for it but what's the point when I work and get on ok. Yes I have my struggles but it's just part and parcel of life. That many people are neurodiverse now they will have to come up with something else just so the people who actually need help, get it. She's a grade a twit!!!!!!! And saw comments from 3 people I know personally talking about their "struggles" with their kids. duck off

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Honestly, I'm just pissed. I'm pissed off that this woman can do all these things, exploit her kids, bully Ronnie on her stories, and yes BULLYING.. emotionally neglect him , put him in danger , and nothing happens. Yet loads of other influencers are getting cancelled left right and centre. Why is she any different?
She's gonna use her pretend diagnosis to get away with murder.
She should be losing her Instagram page for the countless LIES she's told, thread 500 anyone.
Yet this is actually probably going to do the opposite. She's gonna get so much press for it, interviews in the new year, a ɓook. For what!?

I can't be bleeping arsed watching it happen. I pray to god she doesn't create a third child.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I don't want to give her the attention but sorry I haven't looked back to see if anyone has posted the picture.
I need it for the wiki. x

412019186_1053015039228736_229131670831497209_n.jpg
Untitled.png

Reactions: 13
Yes! I don't know about England.
But here in nz, in the 80s/90s 'girls didn't get adhd'

I've a few female friends get adhd diagnosis later in life and they felt relief, like YES ok this is why my brain works that way. Some have gone with meds. Others have just learnt ways to work with it. Others haven't changed anything but just felt better knowing if that makes sense
Absolutely. I have a high proportion of late diagnosed friends with ADHD and they've all talked about the grieving period that came with the diagnosis. What could their life have been like if they'd had support and understanding rather than being labelled weird, lazy and chaotic amongst many other things. But they have all moved forward in different ways and are grateful to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like the like count has been turned off now. Mine just says "and others"

Reactions: 14
New book pending “autism Ron and me but I only care about me” Fooooook off poor Ron can never have a moment about him can he

Reactions: 27
I didn't think I could dislike her any more.

She won't use this for good. She won't use her platform to signpost and help others on how to navigate an autism diagnosis. She won't have educated herself or learnt anything about autism, she'll just use this for content, making money and then she'll duck off and retire somewhere (unless she crashes and burns first - please be the latter).

Her sheep are gushing over her "we're so proud", "so glad you spoke out, our children need influences like you". No, we don't need people over sharing their children's lives on social media, and she's the last person I'd want advocating or campaigning for autism.

Ugh.

Reactions: 39
God she's revelling in it isnt she. I can't believe that someone hasn't stopped her from posting this. I couldn't give a tiny tit if either if them are autistic but I do care about young vulnerable kids being plastered all over socials for bleeping engagement. Ron is the same child he was before the diagnosis, Hinch is the same foul.person she's been for the last 38 years or however old she is. She didn't have to keep drip feeding his difficulties awaiting a prime moment to make her announcement. But she did. How sick in the head are you to do that make your kid look an absolute idiot for months and months before finally judging you've interested the sheep enough to announce it? I wish I knew some more bad words but I will just say it again, Hinch you are the UKs no. 1 bleep.

Reactions: 31
I don’t have anything to add that hasn’t been said really. A bit lost for words.

The only thing I can say is that as a parent of an ND child my heart actually aches for Ronnie that he’s had his diagnosis shoved out there to complete strangers 😢

Do better Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why is she acting like it's a shameful thing?! 'coming to terms' with a diagnosis. Ronnie is still able to do things like a normal child right?! It's not a life and death situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So, who was first to call autism reveal would happen in January 😔

I hope she takes a step back and removes both her kids from the limelight. But no doubt will say by sharing she's raising awareness 😤

Reactions: 20
I don’t have anything to add that hasn’t been said really. A bit lost for words.

The only thing I can say is that as a parent of an ND child my heart actually aches for Ronnie that he’s had his diagnosis shoved out there to complete strangers 😢

Do better Hinch.
As a mum to 2 ND children myself I totally agree!!
she just wants to cash in she couldn’t give a 💩 about raising any awareness etc

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is just a sicko.
my 16 year old was diagnosed with autism at the age of 6, more recently has been diagnosed with bipolar.
I don't shout from the rooftops about it,
She would flip her lid if I did and plaster it all over SM.
Really gets my goat when people do this for engagement, attention, likes, comments.
SICKENING!! You are skating on thin ice there Hunch.
duck off and take your kids off SM

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Argh what a bleep... why, why, WHY, would you use your beautiful child for likes?! She has no bleeping soul!

My son has Borderline Personality Disorder (it's all sorts of hell) and never EVER in a million years would I share HIS story and diagnosis on my insta - and mine's locked down!!!! And BPD probably does need more awareness raising...

Take this opportunity to remove your children from public life Hinch, otherwise you'll have far more than autism to deal with when they're older!!!! Please dear God, protect them and their mental health! It's the most fundamental part of being a parent!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She will thrive in all this attention. That’s all SHE seeks - fame, money and the glory. To heck with her son’s privacy. With her revealing she has autism she probably thinks she really is untouchable and can come out with even more lies to spin to her adoring, gullible hinchers. She could be lying about her diagnosis too. I wouldn’t put anything past that woman after the amount of untruths she has told in the past. She will hide behind anything to deflect any negativity. She’s never held accountable for any of her lies - not with past management teams, any brands she works with, the ASA, her family even. She has zero credibility with regards to honesty -I don’t think she even knows what truth and honesty actually mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.