Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron’s room is going to be so overwhelming for him. I really hope she doesn’t record his seeing it for the first time. She needed to introduce him to his slowly, letting him get used to the changes. Especially with the ND she is indicating. Not just 💥 aw you like it Ron. Don’t you love it. Poor little mite
Knowing Hinch the mural just won’t be mentioned again. We’ll see the room in about a years time decorated completely differently and it’ll just be ignored and the sheep won’t even mention it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think that a book deal is what she was angling for with all the Geppetto's workshop nonsense?
Sopha’s definitely after a new book deal “Renovating Hinch Farm” It will be a full on bragathon.

Photos of her designing it with Bradders and then of her tending to panel the walls and paint them. She’ll be tending to put up the brick schlipppppps and a chapter on Hennerz wasssssh statioooon. Then it’s making furniture with Weepy Al and shopping for vintage books and old stuff with mummaz. Then the big reveal of Ronni e’s scary mural room (Mural guy Chris will finally be able to show it himself) Finally to bring the whole farm into the narrative the whole journey of finding and bringing home the bleeping floofheads.

The hunzzz will then have to repurchase the book every time she adds a new chapter when she buys more animals.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Look let’s not mess about. Trollomon signed a “several books” deal for Tap to Tidy. Hinch would have known this. Hinch would have known that it was always planned that solomon would use “pickle cottage” for a new book.
one of two things will happen next:
Very swiftly Hinch will be announcing her latest book - a home with the hinches - “This is us” follow up memoir focusing on the “struggles” of the last few years of her precious life.
OR
NOTHING.
If there’s no book by the end of the year we know she’s done.
She’s prob too arrogant to publish with anyone other than penguin because of how pandering they’ve been to her.
Do we know whether her book Deal is done and dusted?
No we don't,but do you think she would dare publish another fairy story when it seems there's a few sources that could tear it apart?

Reactions: 9
No we don't,but do you think she would dare publish another fairy story when it seems there's a few sources that could tear it apart?
I don’t think her next one will be a fairy story. It will be woe is me. Poor soph - everything is wrong without actually saying WHAT is wrong.

Reactions: 22
Do you think that a book deal is what she was angling for with all the Geppetto's workshop nonsense?
Absolutely but it transpired that his work is underwhelming,plus I suspect that there are people about that have an angle on the real dynamics of hinch and her"famille".

Reactions: 11
You know what would maybe sell better, if it was a book about how much of a big bleeping fraud she was and how the persona is all fake, the followers are mostly bought, everything is filtered and pre-recorded and they think the sheep are shoppers. Since she’s not afraid to plagiarise then everything is all collated nicely in Thread 500. I’m fank yooo, blessed be.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know the new kitchen isn’t small but in a house that size I’d expect something bigger/better laid out? Shows that money can buy you any ridiculous idea going

Reactions: 14
You know what would maybe sell better, if it was a book about how much of a big bleeping fraud she was and how the persona is all fake, the followers are mostly bought, everything is filtered and pre-recorded and they think the sheep are shoppers. Since she’s not afraid to plagiarise then everything is all collated nicely in Thread 500. I’m fank yooo, blessed be.
It's already been written in a "girl like her"?..that's got to have been based on hinch??
Wouldn't it be fantastic if it transpired that a Tattler wrote it.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely but it transpired that his work is underwhelming,plus I suspect that there are people about that have an angle on the real dynamics of hinch and her"famille".
You intrigue me SpacedMan. You feel familiar. Have you been here before?

Reactions: 22
Guyzzz I am so sorry but I need to post this for the wiki.

It is super kate to the party.

Pre-records from Dec at Easter? March 30th

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just going back on what I said yesterday about her sheer laziness…
They’ve clearly gone away for the birthday weekend so why not:

- talk about the packing for 2 little ones
- show how they prep for a car/train/motor home journey. What toys and snacks to take etc
- talk about any concerns about over stimulation for Ron (keep it real!)

I could go on but you get my point. Instead we get radio silence, secrets and lies and then a full on Disney montage of “hi lights” with 3 verses and a disco chorus.

And she thinks she can be a Mum blogger? 🙄

Reactions: 27
Going back to the special person moving into Greyskull.

These are all that have been posted by Fanny. She didn't answer the cousin post. Then nothing since.

Not sure about anything from her Q&As, all she's said is it's a special family.

no1.png
no2.png
no4.png

Reactions: 10
Surely hinch can’t bring out a book about tend farm because it would literally be 3 pages. How to design your kitchen: hire someone. How to do the construction work: hire someone. How to panel every single wall in existence: hire someone. How to terrify the living bones of your ND 2yr old: hire someone to do a frightful mural covering every inch of his bedroom.
I’m not really even sure why people would buy SS book because unless you’re planning to do the exact same DIY to your own house then surely it’s pointless?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
While Sopha and Jimbobbumbuminnit are away the ghost has its say 🤭
(Volume needed/contains swears)
View attachment 1280372
Living in the toilet,. moaning myrtle style. 😆😆😆 Lovin' your work @Wize Owl

The rooms she's done herself will be shabby in a year or so, so doesn't do any preparation,l and paints over dirt 😂😂 and that house is no more 'pickle cottage' than 'hinch farm' is a farm 😂😂!
Pickle cottage 🤦🤦🤦how bleeping embarassing. 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.