Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just watching Hinch's stories from yesterday, she looks absolutely fuming Jamie appeared with Ronnie. Sorry but if I was in the middle of doing something and my partner appeared with my son after he had just woke up from a nap I'd be happy to see him!!! Not grimace at the sight of him!! And what is with the 'mummmaazzz???'

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure if we’ve discussed the “make up routine” vid. These threads move so fast...

but seriously?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?! This is the equivalent to Trump teaching me about equality. Give it a rest mate. Come on. Posting a makeup routine is going too far. We’ve got thousands of minions running round in £10 eBay dresses, they also now look like clowns (if they didn’t before)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her house is nice and clean but that boring ass basic ass grey furniture is so old now. Everyone is doing it, her kid is gonna end up colourblind if she doesn’t infuse some colour in that place. She even painted the meter box outside her house grey, she has some serious time on her hands 😂
She also painted the meter box while it was shut, and all the paint was building up in the gaps. Good luck opening that soph now the paints dry 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kate to the party but, I can’t believe a day out for Ronnie is to the bleeping shops. A garden centre or Tesco.
I feel so sorry for the poor little boy. Why is she so adversed to doing anything for him that is remotely fun? Zoos are back open, country parks, beaches?
He is always a second thought and it is so so so sad to watch.

Reactions: 21
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again... I can’t cope with her drag queen eyebrows being drawn on above her actual Brow bone?
They look absolutely ridiculous! If she didn’t have such a gaunt face she could get away with it but her brow bone pokes out underneath. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hi guyzzz another thread you trolls are crazy fast! Honestly I wish I had Hinches life.
today my friend killed herself.
I would upload the note she left but honestly it was awful.
It was heartbreaking, her husband has been round no social distance I’m afraid.
no family. No children.
It’s been shock and horrible and just seeing hinch on insta whilst I sit in the toilet and try and have some sort of escape

It makes me dislike her more

sorry for the unrelated post to hinch
I’m heartbroken and lost.
Sorry only just seen this but so sorry for your news xxx

Reactions: 1
She's going to be fuming she didn't get to do the big garden reveal first 😆🤣 cue the story saying I used a very small teeny tiny landscaping company guyzzzzzzzzzzz. Bet you it was all #gifted. Begging goat!!!
I think they look quite ugly!

Reactions: 29
She's going to be fuming she didn't get to do the big garden reveal first 😆🤣 cue the story saying I used a very small teeny tiny landscaping company guyzzzzzzzzzzz. Bet you it was all #gifted. Begging goat!!!
Funny how "quick" that was decided/done. Drive through all over again lol

Reactions: 38
OMGGGGGGG Noooooooooooo! Whoever said this was why we had no garden stories yesterday.. BINGO!

He’s even dobbed her in with the caption, recently finished. I reckon this was done before she even announced it, and she used an old video. As we all know she can’t wait two minutes for a job to be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
🤔 She has the fastest builders in the UK doesn't she from idea to built in the click of her fingers.

Reactions: 34
Well they’re horrible. Prime for rotting surely?

Reactions: 12
Oh gawd, that looks a bit, um, meh! Why didn't they just put borders in?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.