Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle ADs are trolling poor Hennerz ☹

I feel so sorry for him, such a shame he’s been lumbered with owners that are absolute twats. Thing is, there’s lots of places to exercise Hennerz near to them, the prom park is a short walk away and is a dog walkers delight. Our dog loves it there. Bless’is’art 😣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When I wassssh little and anyone asschked what I wanted to be when I grew up I alwaysssh replied an “Asssschtronaut” (True story) I’ve alwaysssh been fasssschinated by schpace and the moon/planetsssh. Anyway, I’ve worked hard, but I’m no nearer to achieving my dream. Schooo can I volunteer myschelf for a trip in your Ssschpeciaaal Ssschpace Egg Chair pleasssche? Your inschpirational quote hassssh inschpired me that it’sssh not too late. I’m bringing RoyOiOi with me, hope that’ssssh ok? He’ll be the firssst buck toothed bleeping fluffhead in Ssschpace 🥚💥🪐🌕😂
Would you like to fly to the moon and back in my egg chair? I have a discount code for us all #imafuckwit5 swipe up, definitely not an ad, I'm just sharing because so many of you are asking

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Would you like to fly to the moon and back in my egg chair? I have a discount code for us all #imafuckwit5 swipe up, definitely not an ad, I'm just sharing because so many of you are asking
Yes pleaseeee, count me in. Wow, I can’t believe this is happening to me from the little town village of Maldon. I’m soooo exchited and I’m obschesssssed 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probs gonna be today and tomorrow off for soph 🥴
She'll be sulky cos her grid post didn't hit the heights she expected it too and she had to reply to comments to bulk out the numbers too 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else think that the shower room was made because the groomer mentioned Heffers Henners’ weight so she blacklisted them and vowed never to return again because she could just do it herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Any animal or human for that matter suffering from hip dysplasia and spinal issues has my full sympathy.
It's bloody painful and often detected when it's quite far advanced. In my case, (amongst other more recent unforeseen crap), has gradually resulted in going from being active to disabled within 4 years. A hip replacement at 44 and degenerative central, bilateral, recess stenosis in my lower spine. I was left with an inch difference in leg lengths after surgery.
You have my sympathy, that sounds awful. I had a hip replacement six months ago (at 47) due to a combination of dysplasia and childhood arthritis. I’m trying to get back to par before I can face the second one in the next few months. It feels a bit unfair given my age (the one good thing about a hip replacement is that the surgeon sees you as young!).

I get the feeling that, as time goes on, Hinch is struggling to keep up the facade. She just can’t be bothered. I’m not sure she was ever that fussed about cleaning but she didn’t have any other talents to monetise on Instagram. It took off but it bores her. This is the real her, spunking money on as much as she can and slobbing around in dressing gowns and scabby tracksuits. The veneer is starting to crack and I wonder if she realises.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember the claims she had been offered loads of tv / reality but always turned it down as felt strange. Buuuulllllll

Anyone else think she's been extremely stupid with her money?
Buying the tend farm and basically gutting it to redo it all and paid over a million for it
Obviously she fully owns greyskull now as mortgage was paid off
Has she mortgaged tend farm or do we think she bought it outright?
She has spent thousands also on 3 alpacas and their upkeep
Jimbobnoknob doesn't work
She hasn't managed to break into reality TV or any TV shows like SS has
She can't be a mum influencer as she's a tit mum and she knows this
Hence the need for the tend feelings towards her kids
What happens when joy of clean arent paying her for ads anymore and the tesco contract ends?
How is she gonna live and upkeep this big house and garden and animals
Two jobless lay abouts
I really think she's gonna be fucked in a few years and bankrupt
She's clearly earned alot more than I thought but duck me she can't be worth more than a few million surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think that the shower room was made because the groomer mentioned Heffers Henners’ weight so she blacklisted them and vowed never to return again because she could just do it herself?
She can’t clip him though🤔

Reactions: 9
This piece of bollocks. This is currently on sale for £1.99 but back when Hinch was advertising, I think I bought mine for about £18. Pfft. Which tells you all you need to know.

It was tit. The dividers came out and the outside was just too floppy.
Wow, that's steep for what it is 😱. Thanks for showing me!

Reactions: 10
Beltane wishes to all you nusty trolls! Get your crunky snacks and litres of coke down your thriats!

BLESSED BE.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probs gonna be today and tomorrow off for soph 🥴
She'll be sulky cos her grid post didn't hit the heights she expected it too and she had to reply to comments to bulk out the numbers too 🤭🤭
Probably spending the day reboxing all her tit garden set and taking it back to tesco..and if she isn't, she bloody well should..
It looks shite 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.