Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 31752

Could somebody please explain to me what would possess someone to use TOILET cleaner on their floor? C’mon “hinchers” the clue is in the name!!🤦🏻‍♀️
Ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂

Im surprised any of these people have enough brain cells to work out how to get the child proof tops off these cleaning products! 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That H on her house is the most hideous thing I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂
And she was definitely exaggerating how scared she was in those spider stories. I am genuinely terrified of them and can’t be near one. Anyone who is actually scared of them would run as soon as they saw one that size. Not sit there filming it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god Sophie you do look so anxious and depressed and self Consciius at your hen :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
And my god what a fantastic phone cover. I'm so glad it's barely visable in your pic of your new slim figure and amazing how there's a sudden flash back to your skinny self.

Your not anxious self conscious or learning you are vain obnoxious and vile. There are women out there who have had their baby before you and probably still unable to walk or shower properly and you are talking full length selfies to show a crappy phone cover. At least have the Decency to say LOOK I am back in pre pregnancy clothes. Nothing wrong with that. Fair play to u for bouncing back as quick but once again BE HONEST about what the picture is about

Sorry rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And losing weight via breastfeeding does not happen for everyone. I know plenty of girls who breastfed their baby and didn't lose the baby weight/struggled to lose it
🙋🏼‍♀️ Still breastfeeding my 13 month old and I’m 2 stone heavier than before I fell pregnant 😕

However, I don’t think she’s breastfeeding either. For the reasons a previous poster mentioned, and also there were several stories with a tub of formula in the background weren’t there? I don’t even know the names of any of them, Aptamil or something was it?

The only reason she looks thin now is because I've no doubt she chronically underate throughout her whole pregnancy so she never gained the weight in the first place!
Quite a low birth weight wasn’t he, could be the reason. My girl was only 6lb 6oz but she was 3 weeks early.

Reactions: 5
I'd be surprised too. Firstly because she waffled on about "whether or not she'd be able to" on the medicine she takes for her condition (you can)

Secondly she was gifted and advertised all the Tommee Tippee bollocks

And thirdly she's already left the kid with other people which although not an indicator is fairly uncommon for a first time breastfeeding mum.

Not that any of this matters but those are the reasons I would agree.

ANYWAY wonder if she'll use all those chemicals around that poor baby
What is her condition? Or is she referring to her anxiety?

Reactions: 1
Can't be breastfeeding because she posted a pic wearing a really thin strapped sundress without a bra the other day!

Reactions: 4
She hardly had a massive bump or gained loads of weight anyways she still looked pretty slim at the end of her pregnancy so I don’t understand why everyone is confused about her body. She looked like she still has a bit of a pouch in the video anyways.

Reactions: 8
When I was pregnant , even with twins, my bump was all out front. My first was born 25wks I had a bump for 3 days lol needless to say that went fast . Twins were 32 wks baby weight dropped off within weeks. With my 4th he was full term . As soon as I got home I was in my size 10 jeans. Now I'm the worst side of 50 I think I'm making up for it lol. I didn't breast feed any of mine. I also don't have any stretch marks . So it does happen :)

Reactions: 4
The hens video .... Is that to prove she looks the same as before? And also, that's not dancing Soph
That was exactly what I thought. “Look at me now, then look at how I was before I got married. Already back to my pre wedding weight. Aren’t I wonderful!?”

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s not worth speculating over whether or not she’s breastfeeding. We’ll never find out and it’s not really our business unless she starts illegally promoting formula for young babies; which I very much doubt is going to happen.

I’m just going to judge the smug princess for flaunting a post baby body that a lot of people would struggle to achieve and passing it off as showing off a phone case!

All in this together x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If a picture could talk, her selfie would tell us all exactly what she is, a vain, self obsessed bimbo. There was never any baby weight to lose as she practically starved herself through her entire pregnancy which ended up putting her in hospital.
The fact that she is so concerned with showing the world how slim she is already kinds speaks for itself. That’s all she cares about is her weight. Your talking about someone who didn’t care enough about her unborn child to feed herself good, nutritious food for her baby’s sake.
Pregnancy is a time for most of us to relax, enjoy eating and watching our bumps bloom, whilst having a carefree few months not worrying about calories etc. For someone like her it’s her worst fear. She proclaimed to love her bump, but secretly you could see she was miserable and not enjoying a second of it, which is sad.
So to anyone feeling crappy after seeing the picture..don’t let it get to you. Especially the new mums. She is so detached from real life it’s unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I feel crappy after seeing the picture and I’m not even vulnerable or ever had a baby. Feel bad for those struggling new Mums out there seeing this garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Actually surprised she kept her extensions a secret. She could have announced it and got loads of freebies like she did with her baby.
Not like her to pass up an opportunity to get #gifted stuff.
Wonder if the extension will be full of “bargs” too.
There is still time for the freeBies
That grey sofa- she ‘fell into it with a mop bucket’. What utter tosh! You can clearly see that she’s tried to clean it with bleach! A fallen mop bucket would cause a completely different splash mark
And I’m my experience bleach mixed with water does not stain, that looks like she’s poured pure bleach on it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.