Mrs Hinch #672 £10 on rotting crop, Sopha’s door is such a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell fire these just came up on my SHEIN. 🫣🫣🫣🫣
I bet they were bought for Inch really.

Screenshot_20231011_191327_SHEIN.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s 100% nicked/ plagiarised that from someone. She would never use a semicolon in anything she wrote herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
‘Every human deserves basic right, treatment & security’ the bleeping irony of that statement 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She's done it folks, she's figured out how to achieve world peace.
People just need to stop hurting people!
I wonder why no one else has thought of this before.
Has she swallowed a newspaper?
Thinking she's all educated all of a sudden eh. What a walloper she is. She hasn't got a scooby about stuff that goes on in the real world. She's in her own Disney princess fairytale where nothing ever goes wrong or anything bad happens. Give over Soph. You are making yourself look stupid.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else that Ron has been medicated for his whatever diagnosis and that’s why he‘s so…meh…flat?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know someone who posts/tweets what he thinks the grown ups would say or what's the right thing and it comes across so insincere.

Birthday messages are "Happy birthday - I hope only good things happen to you. Wishing you happy thoughts - you thoroughly deserve them"

Thats exactly what she's done. Checked what the adults are saying and copying them. You can imagine "Dear diary I just wrote a v.v. important post so the world knows I'm a grown up"

Reactions: 14
Take your own advice you thick twit. Think of all the times you've actually hurt people. Yeh maybe not physically. But mentally when you've set your pack of mad wolves on innocent people who have the right to freedom of speech.
"Everyone deserves basic rights, treatment and security". Now think about it Sophie. Pot. Kettle. Black. Hurting others just doesn't mean killing or abusing people. Actions have consequences. Work it out for once.

Screenshot_20231011_192355_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What’s even weirder about her comments on the current climate, is in my memory (correct me if I’m wrong) she’s never really commented on anything political, which to be honest is a safe bet for a cuntfluencer who wants to stay in favour.
HOWEVER
we lived through basically 2 years of a global pandemic, which affected each and everyone of us in one way or another, and apart from the occasional patronising clap for the NHS, never mentioned it. Never bought it up, never used it to try and benefit her content in CLEANING
she just fart arsed around with jus roll and a jet wash and acted like a dick the entire time, all the while plotting her hunch farm move.
Edit my phone changed Hinch to Hunch and I’m not mad about it.
Because it didn’t change her life really, she still lives like she’s in lockdown 😅

Reactions: 11
She doesn't mind child slavery though. The phone she uses and all her sheep that follow her comes at a cost to children in the Congo. The clothes she buys from shein are products of slave labour. Stop your nonsense hinch and stick to rolling around in your garden with your lamas.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly I'm so annoyed. I'm sick of her piping up on things she doesn't have a scooby about.
I can't bare the lass.

Reactions: 21
She has wound me up beyond measure with her pathetic post!
She has the emotional intelligence and global awareness of a sack of plaster. What a pathetic child she is.
And I’m sure she’s one of those people who call any brown looking person ‘a muslim’ or black ‘African’ - she wouldn’t know where to place any country on a map, let alone what conflict they’re in and why.

‘The fact that she jumped on the news makes me sick. All she does is USE a flawed system to benefit from it, intoxicate the environment with her chemicals and harm her children beyond belief to pay for her Botox.

piss of sopha rose, you ignorant and utterly irrelevant being. Your opinion is worth about as much as a ton of tomatoes.

Reactions: 33
People! Stop hurting people
bleeping HELL, that sounds so childish. I'm surprised she didn't put a 😢 after that ground breaking statement.
It's like something a 7 year old would say if asked what they thought about war and what it does to people.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.