Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn't laugh but what the hell. :whistle: that poor chuck.

She is so kind taking the one that no one wanted, It's all for the gram, she'll get in the papers now.

355687034_2267457553439739_4348123731313631830_n.jpg
356396834_796449118500777_7756274872685001033_n.jpg

Reactions: 13
Why she saying in this heat she is keeping them in the shaded part of the garden when in the video they are in the sunshine? And if "Pringle" doesn't mind that Cape, why isn't she wearing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don’t have the energy to work out this timeline but blimey, one more thing from her and I’m going all Astroturf/lonnies birthdate over this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Pringle looks like it was on the butchers block being plucked ready for the oven but wasn’t dead and has lived another day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone needs to write up this timeline. She’s going to come unstuck soon.
I've been trying to keep up to date with her timeline in the wiki but may be missing things.

AWOL.
07/06/23
- Her last post was on Wed the 7th, with Thursday off as usual. Then on Sat the 10th she was spotted at her friend's wedding, using an assumed name as hers was nowhere to be seen. Jamie was on the top table and she was a bridesmaid but apparently, they left at 9 pm. On Sunday the 11th she picked up another rescue hen.
Ron is in hospital.
11/06/23.
Late evening, she posted that Ron was in the hospital. The post headed ‘'so sorry for the radio silence over the last week’' suggested this was the reason why she had been MIA.
It has been reported in the press about Ron being in the hospital.
So she likes to use her family’s illness to gain sympathy and engagement, but moans about her privacy.
13/06/23 - Posted a picture of Ronnie attached to a drip. No dignity for the poor lad while he is obviously ill.
14/06/23 - Posted a quote ''during the worst time of your life you see the true colours'' then deleted it.
18/06/23 - Father's Day. No posts apart from Jamie showing off a card and wanting ''his big boy home''. All from the hospital room it appears.
Kawasaki Disease.
19/06/23
- Posted. It appears Ron has had Kawasaki Disease. Even his heart scan is mentioned in the comments for attention. But she has never felt fear like it so she screams into a blanket in the toilet. But it's good as it's all about her.
20/06/23 - Posted a video of Ron with his hastily bought thoughtfully picked Colin cake.
21/06/23 - A posted 15-sec story video by Societi_uk_kd.
22/06/23 - An ''all about me'' post, fear not she will be doing a Q&A to talk about herself KD. Jamie took over the tag team posting - Ron on another ride on toy.
24/06/23 - It has been mentioned on Tattle that she hasn't acknowledged Jamie's role during Ron's illness. Well, she was spotted in Ipswich later that night at a 90s night and then boom, a post about Jamie being her rock. She'd been to a hen night, but only after cancelling it though and then she danced her worries away. During the day they went strawberry picking and she made some cheese string/wrap thingie.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She also said she was the only one who would rescue the chicken - if what my friends tell me about chicken rescues is right there are ore rescuers than there are chickens so there's have been plenty of people who would have re-homed her.
Plus I thought you just got the chicken they gave you, it’s not a shop where you go and get the one you want 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 16
What a coincidence she’s been spotted in the wild & then posts this looking like she’s been in the literal wild…I.e the outback. Mauled by a leopard and then dragged through a bush
So anxious looking there then.

Reactions: 17
Anxiety ridden!
bleeping hell, there's sod all wrong with Sloaphie Rose, nothing whatsoever. There's an abundance of self love going on, that's for sure!
That's one worried and caring mother right there 🙄
The lazy, mega expensive plants 🪴 nobody is really going to rush to order those, given the cost. Takes a bloody stupid person to not work out how to do some planting - the normal way.
Hinch likes everything her way, the laziest way, and, preferably for free!

---
Cunty Spice
🤣 Slapper Spice!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Absolute state of her in her tiger king get up. What the duck is going on. Not content with being a farmer we are now aiming for the whole jungle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.