Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having or not having siblings! That is the question.
I'm the eldest of 3 and was a talker,reading and writing before going to primary (back in 1976).
My youngest brother was a slow talker as he had 2 siblings to talk for him! So, it works in both ways having siblings.
Yes every child is different but parent interaction is key.
My eldest was a fab talker put this down to my motor mouth never shutting up to him, he had no siblings until he was nearly three so I don't figure how this is an issue for Ronnie 🤔

Reactions: 11
I still can’t get over the fact she filmed herself crying like seriously who whips out their phone and does that? And as for last night’s grid post I’ve honestly no words, and then to go on her stories straight after to flog her Tesco tat does she not realise how all this makes her look?
Where was this?! I missed it!

Reactions: 4
From what he has said I think this runs deeper than just Tattle and maybe a couple of insta comments. Someone close to them has said something

Including that dog in with the “boys” is so infuriating!
Possibly Ronnie has started nursery after Easter and It’s stemmed from that. I reckon Ma Barker drops him off & picks him up. And she’s then made a comment to sopha “all the other kids are talking bleh bleh bleh”. Mix that with Rex & she explodes.

Reactions: 18
From what he has said I think this runs deeper than just Tattle and maybe a couple of insta comments. Someone close to them has said something

Including that dog in with the “boys” is so infuriating!
Agreed, possibly nursery staff. She's had to leave the Disney bubble and Rons in the real world with professionals with real opinions not trolling and shes struggling to cope🙄

So, Mr Inch has no time for negativity. That's nice for him. Perhaps he could give his wife's head a wobble then, she seems to love wallowing in the negativity (not been on Tattle since Adam & Eve), it increases her engagement to cry 'troll'.

Reactions: 35
I have zero problem with having to have an ID. I don’t say anything on here that I would voice to her personally. I don’t troll or say nasty things, I never post on her page because I’d rather just chat with like minded people like you nusty lot. But if that’s what she wants, she’s heading down a slippery slope and no one will follow anyone and she’d see her income dry up. And what for those that don’t have ID? They’re all too dim to see the bigger picture and want to live in a nanny state
I agree
I also have no issues with it either.
I was more referring to the fact that a lot of instagamers who have large followings are mostly fake bought accounts!

Reactions: 10
So, Mr Inch has no time for negativity. That's nice for him. Perhaps he could give his wife's head a wobble then, she seems to love wallowing in the negativity (not been on Tattle since Adam & Eve), it increases her engagement to cry 'troll'.
They both sound as pig headed as each other. Stop portraying your perfect Disney life and accept the parent challenges. After nearly 2 years if showing Ronnie and not once shown him say even 1 word, it wouldn't be odd for at least 1 auntie to ask the question, can he talk🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
She’s been so foolish making a second nursery as may of you have already said, especially as she’ll see her little manzzz so much bigger when the new baby comes (it’s always the case). She should have been ahead of the game while she had the time, never mind the cost (Hinch brand won’t last forever). Now SS is decorating Rex room and stopping his day sleeps she’ll realize what a mistake she’s done. Especially as little Ronnie’s room is more babyish than the his new brother’s. Either she doesn’t plan ahead or just loves to be exhausting.

Daily Record have got hold of the woe is me post!!

Inch "couldn't have said it better" - neither can your wife, that's why she's copied someone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.