Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Hinch laid Bare is now being sent awful messages ☹
Hi Hinch, just to say by ‘writing’ your burn book you’re going to make it acceptable for people to hunt down people who have a different opinion on you. And having a chapter about being bullied doesn’t make it acceptable either with some of the disgusting things your followers are saying.

I’m totally raging about this today!!!!

Reactions: 11
I’m so behind but yesterday didn’t she say she was getting a blow dry? All my hairdressers are refusing them due to government guidelines.

Reactions: 3
Was just watching her stories on making those breakfast muffins and my partner just said ‘what disgusting monstrosity is she making? Ew spaghetti in them? Is she 6?’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Utterly disgusting, i swear if I see #bekind once more from this lot of loonies I do not know what I’d do....
but this is what makes me laugh even more, not once have I seen anyone on here say a disgusting thing as listed above from this lot, we discuss our opinions and findings. Of which is based on truth or speculation. This lot need to put their tin foil hats back on and stop sniffing the fabulosa!
I feel so bad for hinchlaidbare. I just hope that they don’t dwell on these awful people!
the sooner hinch is over with the Better... for everyone!!!!!

Reactions: 7
i’m confused.... where have you written ATV to her?? Or has she got confused because you’ve written atm? If so she’s made herself look a bit daft! 😂
I said on a comment on allontheboard that ‘I didn’t know bots could read 🤷🏼‍♀️ Atv’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate this because I like SS and I don’t want her to be her friend!
It's such a one sided friendship too. I had one like that and it's not good for anyones mental health. I quite like SS but Sophie is an utter two faced witch!

Reactions: 8
Woke up to this from Soph this morning... not even sure what to do with this...?
View attachment 172556
The message is sent her before was about stair gates
Is James your child? I would read that as a type of warning, she has been checking out your account and now knows personal info about you. It wouldn't surprise me if she went down the doxxing line again if others have had it happen to them.

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: Hinch’s stalking us, sliding into DM’s whilst her army is let loose. ATV?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Soph and Stacey are meeting up. If Joe has any sense he should do a disappearing act today ( I think he doesn't like her). Expect a gushing grid post about besties reuniting. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is James your child? I would read that as a type of warning, she has been checking out your account and now knows personal info about you. It wouldn't surprise me if she went down the doxxing line again if others have had it happen to them.
He is yeah... I feel a bit weird about it tbh but I’ve responded to her now and was very polite and explained how she made me feel and how I discovered tattle. I was not rude at all to her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Boleynr personally I wouldn’t reply at all. It’s just feeding her. AndShe probably won’t even read it. She knows everything that goes on here as she reads daily. Nothing you say will change her mind. I think you’ll just end up winding yourself up while she’s off having a day with her “bestie”
Just enjoy the bants here and leave her to her shallow stupidity. 😘

Reactions: 22
Why have they both posted that?! Just say you're seeing each other.

For fucks sake, grow up! It doesn't make you look mysterious or interesting, it makes you look like twats 🙄
If I posted that about my friends, they would either be like are you taking the piss or what on earth are you going on about? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.