Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was me. It seems some don't like actual evidence of the Hinch's influence being posted on this particular thread.
🙄 It’s more just the constant TTLT acronym use and then every. single. new. member. comes on and asks ‘Who is TTLT’.
I just felt like it was irrelevant to the main Hinch thread. I don’t watch TTLT stories or follow her so I have no idea what she posts or what relevance it is to hinch.

If she’s as much as a victim as you’re portraying her why do we keep discussing her on a tattle thread?

Reactions: 8
It was me. It seems some don't like actual evidence of the Hinch's influence being posted on this particular thread.
Well, she’s a perfect specimen/example of the Hinch Empire in my book anyway.

Well, she’s a perfect specimen/example of the Hinch Empire in my book anyway.
And it was a discussion of her recent stories, so not covering old discussions.

Reactions: 5
Are we ever going to get shown the new under stairs freebie 🤣 she said it would be started & finsged today 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think MH is in crisis talks with gleam or Jamie over what’s been said on here 🤣🤣

Are we ever going to get shown the new under stairs freebie 🤣 she said it would be started & finsged today 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Hopefully he’s seen her posts about her calling him cute and he’s locked her in it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't care if this has been discussed

But I'm DISGUSTED
Do the daily mail not include she stamps her feet for negative reviews to be removed?

Gloating over herself yet again. Anyone count how many stories have included self gratification today?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
And ta dah, under the stairs freebie is shown. I can’t believe she denies reading tattle 🙄 we could pretty much orchestrate her stories for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

But I'm DISGUSTED
This book is going to be the curse of charity shops in a few weeks.

It'll be like 50 shades where the charity shops beg for no more to be donated :LOL:

Real authors the world over with tallent must be despairing, life isn't fair.

Reactions: 24
She's now shown the new under stairs storage she was so kindly "Gifted"

When she was talking about it earlier did anybody else notice how she stopped talking looked away then started talking again? Almost like she was checking with somebody if she had said enough or the right thing?

She is the epitome of The Emperor's New Clothes. She doesn't clean. Her book is ghost written and nothing of worth is inside it.

Laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve only just caught up, Christ the threads move fast.

She was pounding the carpet powder in her stories , all that chemical crap floating around in the air😷

• Haha
Reactions: 2
TBH Henry probably would have preferred that under stairs monstrosity to be his "bedroom". Dogs like that sort of retreat. A few of her "army" has these under stairs dog bedrooms.

Is it me or was that under the stairs cupboard really badly made? It just didn’t look like quality made, maybe Matt just did it tit because he wasn’t actually being paid?

Hi, I have been on the sideline for a bit and have tried to just like the odd comment and not get too involved. Although it’s this (pic) that just makes me so mad..I can not say nothing. How can it not be seen she’s a pro seller. I’ve been given this but if you think it would work for you head to here (which surely is an Ad) 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😡
379FC42B-A1F1-4C6D-8EA4-4BB39E6906F2.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 14

But I'm DISGUSTED
It will be interesting to see how many books she sells over the next few weeks, her hard core fans have bought it, apart from them can't see who else would buy it.

It will be interesting to see how many books she sells over the next few weeks, her hard core fans have bought it, apart from them can't see who else would buy it.
Urgh tired, what I mean is, everyone who was going to buy it, has bought it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.