Mrs Hinch #351 Just when we think she can't get any worse, she plays her son in reverse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm it’s Mother’s Day not grandmothers day? 😬 was I meant to get stuff for my mum from my kids as well as me?! 😬😬
I don’t have kids myself, but when I was younger buying for grandmothers wasn’t really a thing. I only ever bought for my Mum, & so did all of my friends. Maybe it’s a newer thing, I’m the same age as Sopha so maybe she’s only ever bought for mad Freda & not her grandmothers.

Even if she had decided to let Ronnie make something for them, she more than likely would’ve ended up snatching it out of his hands & doing it herself! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why. Does. Ronnie have dungarees on but no top underneath? Seriously? It’s cold.
And she’s lying on the sofa whilst he sits 3 metres away from her on the floor watching tv. By his dads chair. Says it all.

Reactions: 9
Does she really have nothing better to post than her fat dogs hair blowing in the wind 🙄
I honestly think he likes being outside as the house is boiling. Ronnie in a vest before. When I’ve had three layers on outside today. Henry is probs melting under that fur and flubber

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come on, Hinch, show us a video of you in the wind. Now that we'd love to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I didn’t mean to start anything with the cards for grandparents on Mother’s Day. Tbh I do stuff for my mum from my boys because it’s something to do. My MIL is another matter... but we regularly make cards for family and post them so maybe that’s why I just thought it was a thing. Either way. She’s missing out on content.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why. Does. Ronnie have dungarees on but no top underneath? Seriously? It’s cold.
And she’s lying on the sofa whilst he sits 3 metres away from her on the floor watching tv. By his dads chair. Says it all.
My first thoughts when I saw that!! Surely there’s supposed to be a top under there!!! 🥴

bouquet cupcake / muffin thing was clearly just for the gram! It will have all slid off by now and look like a pile of 💩

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she’s complaining he won’t come in... Why not leave him to have a run about or whatever he wants to do? He can’t escape and I’m sure he’ll let you know when he’s had enough. Might do him good rather than slobbing on the sofa all day
His Siamese twin will miss him 🤦🏼‍♀️

*edited as autocorrect hates me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Henry likes being outside because he is encased in more fat than Rik Waller

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is HumongousHoundHener looking at... Who can he whiff??? Builders??? Is he looking to the side where potential laundry room is going... I would say utility buy she has that in her garage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattle bingo for me today! Called it yesterday on the Easter door wreath. She’s so predictable that it’s getting boring!

Reactions: 17
I have a feeling she’s always been like this. There’s either something medically wrong with her or she’s just a witch. But when she was a child she set her house on fire and then left to go to her friends house without letting anyone know or putting it out. Her family was still in the house. She speaks about it in her book like it’s something to laugh about but it isn’t, it’s concerning
She set fire to her house with her parents in and walked away???? Wtf , do her shoppers know this?? Wow

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She set fire to her house with her parents in and walked away???? Wtf , do her shoppers know this?? Wow
Yeah she spoke about it in her book which I stupidly bought before I realised what kind of person she really was 😂 cant even burn it because it’s on my kindle

I’ll see if I can find the page and post a pic

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she’s complaining he won’t come in... Why not leave him to have a run about or whatever he wants to do? He can’t escape and I’m sure he’ll let you know when he’s had enough. Might do him good rather than slobbing on the sofa all day
Because she needs him to sit with her and massage her ego! Look he doesn’t leave my side guyzzzzz...we don’t deserve dogs, blah blah blah 😴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.