Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a control freak, poor Ronnie, his life is a sham , even his grandmother can’t save him , maybe Jamie’s family should step in and save that lovely little boy

Reactions: 11
Can't see it as being something he'd want, a classic case of buying someone a present that you like, that's really for you. I doubt he gets much based on his actual likes and preferences, it all has to be what she likes.
What he really would’ve like was some beers and some dosh to spend willy hills!

Reactions: 5
I cba to look for the part of the book but someone help me out.
Did zoph make a statement in the book how her mhm carried ronnielonniedingdong out of the hospital! And she went with her sister ??

Yes, there is something like that. I can't remember what It actually says but she didnt carry her own baby out of hospital like a proud new Mum!

She clearly thinks she is that important that the worlds press was waiting for her. They do that for actual royalty not Princess Soph of insta maldonia 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't see it as being something he'd want, a classic case of buying someone a present that you like, that's really for you. I doubt he gets much based on his actual likes and preferences, it all has to be what she likes.
She should have bought him some vests from sports direct and some new resistance bands 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s actually sickened me the way she spoke to her baby. Who does that?? No wonder he always looks at her with such contempt. He’s going to be walking on eggshells around her when he’s a bit older not knowing if she’s going to laugh at him or fly into a hissy fit. No wonder she can’t be left alone with him. Poor little poppet 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes, there is something like that. I can't remember what It actually says but she didnt carry her own baby out of hospital like a proud new Mum!

She clearly thinks she is that important that the worlds press was waiting for her. They di that for actual royalty not Princess Soph of insta maldonia 😂👍
She's such a prick. My husband took the hospital bag out to the car and came back in for me and mini Tattler, he carried her out and I didn't need to lift anything then post c section. It's such a monumental moment. Jamie should have been the one carrying Ronnie, or Sophie. What parents would want anyone else carrying their child out the hospital to go home? It's such an exciting and big moment.
I bet News of the World are gutted the Sophie outsmarted them 😂

• Haha
Ok, I've watched the video of Ronnie and the dog treats several times and I have questions. In the first video the cupboard door is closed, Ronnie makes no actual attempt to open it, and I can't see how it opens, it looks very flush to the frame and there are no knobs or handles. Then it cuts to the second video, the door is wide open and Ronnie is in there. Begs the question who let him in the cupboard and why???
View attachment 297639
It’s magnetic. You push it and It opens

Reactions: 4
It’s actually sickened me the way she spoke to her baby. Who does that?? No wonder he always looks at her with such contempt. He’s going to be walking on eggshells around her when he’s a bit older not knowing if she’s going to laugh at him or fly into a hissy fit. No wonder she can’t be left alone with him. Poor little poppet 😔
I have only used that tone with my teens!
Pretty shocking tbh!

Reactions: 6
I call bull tit then because look at this.
You called right
I found it in the book (yes I have it!😂)

I quote

"So, we worked it like a military operation and Mum took Ronnie out in the seat with the hood down and got him into the car. I walked down with my sister in my hat and big coat and Jamie came down separately with all the bags because if me and him are together we're instantly recognised"

Seriously...she spouts so much rubbish!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
You called right

I quote

"So, we worked it like a military operation and Mum took Ronnie out in the seat with the hood down and got him into the car. I walked down with my sister in my hat and big coat and Jamie came down separately with all the bags because if me and him are together we're instantly recognised"

What an absolute cockwomble of a woman. Pictures don’t lie zophlo x

What an absolute cockwomble of a woman. Pictures don’t lie zophlo x

Edited to say.. I also have the book but I left it on the floor and my dog pissed over it. (He’s just a pip guys he’s still learning) x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry that video of poor little Ronnie is horrific. Poor baby has been trained and encouraged to that for the gram, she’s all giggles with then, snap, she’s on him with this really horrible telling off. She did the same to him over touching the toilet seat. She’s mad. No wonder the poor little thing looks so apprehensive with her, he doesn’t know which way she’s going to jump. Never mind Henry turning on him, it’s own mother going in like a bloody Rottweiler.

• Sad
You called right

I quote

Who the duck does she think they are? Angelina Jolie and Brad pitt? Or Tom Hardy and his wife, can't think of her name Charlotte?? Mrs Hardy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They just remind me of travellers, everything is so over the top, they’d fit right in

You called right

I quote

Who do they think they are, the Beckham's?!
And wearing a big coat at the end of June wouldn't draw attention to yourself at all would it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she spoke to little Ronnie today just demonstrates how completely contrived her whole existence is. How bleeping dare she encourage him and the shout at him to make herself look relatable. That little boy is a human and has rights aswell. Rights to a privacy and safety and Sophie, his bleeping mother consistently endangers him. Mummaz little cash manz.

Then onto the Halloween pics. Staging her baby and her dog with all that unecessary paraphernalia. That poor dog looks so unhappy she is so so cruel. Money and the gram over looking after what’s really important. Apologies but she really is a cold hearted narcissistic bleep

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.