Mrs Hinch #648 Connect 4 for the boys when Sopha can't even connect to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she could have added the stories and then waited for responses from the hunzz, took screenshots, cropped and pasted them, then written all that stuff she’s added 🙄 It’s all pre-done, I bet those messages are from her fake accounts and she had it ready to go. As soon as I saw the two pushchairs I knew she’d put up a post like this.... just stirring up the hunzz as per usual 🥱🥱🥱
I should have waddled over here and claimed a bingo on the tend message about the pushchairs and Ronni e's journey, unfortunately I had crunky snacks stuck in one of my chins that needed immediate attention. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Troll on, me nusty hens

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yesterday;

Today.

She's an Imposter.

351709517_645200254320497_4344680804901545596_n.jpg

She's cleaning the car and already organised the boot, but has not shown the huns the full process.
But now she must show what she takes on a day out.

352464929_812788600024889_8792593969305512610_n.jpg
351750476_267785095768990_6311646028870731007_n.jpg

Reactions: 18
I'm just heading off for my lunchtime walk round the prom so will report back if I spot them....although I think was a pre record from the beach day.

Reactions: 30
I’d like to see how to get dog hair out of the car after you’ve taken the dog on a lovely walk to the beach/park/whatever…oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If Ronnie doesn't like new places, why is she dragging him off somewhere new every other day? And let's be real, she's spewing tit cos he looks fine and comfortable in the videos, and when tattlers have spotted her, Ronnie is nowhere near them and wandering alone. He's not hiding in his pram like she claims.

All I'm arsed about is how that lazy bleep is still in a dressing gown and hair in a slapped up just got out of bed bun, at midday. She's taking the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Haven’t seen the Range Rover in a while… are they still getting the flour out?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone else have half a Tonne of Lego; half eaten applies; random books; tat from party bags etc in their car? No? Just me? 😂😂
Do we have the same car because mine is like aladdins cave 😂😂😂
---
Two separate prams?! Make it more obvious that you never take the kids out on your own 🥴
Exactly this!! Why wouldn't you just buy a double if the boys insist on being in a pram. She's all for containing them children for a easy life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I should have waddled over here and claimed a bingo on the tend message about the pushchairs and Ronni e's journey, unfortunately I had crunky snacks stuck in one of my chins that needed immediate attention. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Troll on, me nusty hens
Oh my days..... I just choked on my lunch reading that 😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ almighty, I moved his car seat to clean under it the other day and found a leftover child from his birthday party in March…🙊🤣
my husband has just had a new car and he felt he had to give the valet people a tip as it was so disgusting.

Also how shite is that hoover?? She was having to proper ram it into the carpet to get the bits up

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be honesssssscht the part of all of the unnecessary stuff in the giant boob organiser boot that made me make a sound like I was blowing a big fat wet raspberry out of my mouth and (two nostril) nose was when she mentioned Hennerz lead being in the boot.....

Come off it Sopha, as if! YOU AIN’T A DOG WALKER 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Did she have a grifted double pram she just laaavveeed and was never scheeeen again or am I
imagining that?! 🤣

Reactions: 20
I’m baffled as to how much stuff she takes out for 2 children of an age where they don’t need that much surely?!
I have one in between Ronnie and Lennie and a baby and I don’t even take that much out. Must be why she’s always bent over in photos - she’s given herself a bad back lugging those bags 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be honesssssscht the part of all of the unnecessary stuff in the giant boob organiser boot that made me make a sound like I was blowing a big fat wet raspberry out of my mouth and (two nostril) nose was when she mentioned Hennerz lead being in the boot.....

Come off it Sopha, as if! YOU AIN’T A DOG WALKER 🤣
Haha now she’s found it she can take him out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s engagement for another one of children’s ‘hidden disabilities’. Those lads are going to be mortified when they’re older.

Reactions: 30
That car packing video is wild.
When my kid was little I took 1 bag with a couple nappies, wipes and a change of clothes. No need for the amount of stuff she's packed.

Reactions: 20
What planet is she even on? 😖😖😖 Absolutely demented.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.