Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of make up and brushes she has is obscene. Truly obscene.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Why doesn’t she give away that iconic makeup? She clearly doesn’t use it as none of it looks like its even been used! And she’s mentioned before she uses Estée Lauder, Mac and rimmel so why lie soph you blatantly don’t use iconic! All to show off. Greedy bleep

Reactions: 21
I actually messaged her asking her to display this as an ad. That font is so hard to read anyway, and with it being so tiny in the side of the story I missed it! Ive seen it before but how would I go about reporting her?!

Just out of curiosity did she reply to you?!

Also....Don’t share makeup! That’s disgusting and can cause infections!! Don’t let the girls raid your drawers! Send them to boots with an advantage card 🤢 That’s proper vile the thought of 6 girls mixing around used makeup, used cleaning products yes, but not Soph’s sloppy seconds!!

Reactions: 17
Just sent her a perfectly polite message with a link to Beauty Banks so she can donate some of that makeup, seeing as she has so much of it and doesn’t know how to use it.
Wonder if we’ll see a mad dash to Superdrug with a donation later. Doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if molly is under same management as grinch & has been told to share to try to boost grinch to over 4mil then zoph can say the increase is from her book & softener, there's always a reason when she tags someone & molly doesn't need her, Molly has more followers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She didn’t “need” any storage for her make up, it’s just she has to have it because Molly has it and she loves that show. What is she going to put in the empty drawers now the make up has been moved I wonder? Too much money and time on her hands!

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep begging to Love Islanders 😂 first Dani Dyer now Molly 😂
She’s got to get validation from two girls in their early twenties so she knows she’s still hip, young and relatable because she’s getting on a bit now 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s got to get validation from two girls in their early twenties so she knows she’s still hip, young and relatable because she’s getting on a bit now 👵🏻
Proper weird, maybe she's planning on jibbing off Vest and applying for LI next year?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Copycat and spoilt cow.
Why does she have so much?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Some booboos on her recents, no more than many influencers but still, will see how long they stay. I’m expecting them to go within the 24h
The first rule of properly disclosing a sponsored post is to make sure your disclosure is instantly obvious to anyone who engages with your content.

For example, if you’re sharing a sponsored feed post or products, the disclosure should be clearly visible in the first few lines of the caption or image visibly showing AD. Within the main frame not in corners. not buried amongst hashtags or hidden etc etc

Reactions: 10
She seems to have products in a a variety of shades, as if she was gifted them and they didn't know her shade. Why not do a give away for the products that aren't her shade? Honestly soph so selfish.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.