Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also.... Veruca literally posted all these pictures the other day when she first started bragging about the 'tend farm.... It's hardly a bleeping 'tour' is it you stupid bint. Comparison below.
Screenshot_20220107_193338.jpg

Screenshot_20220107_193710.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is Weeping Al making the timber frame balcony out of the pallets they got? I NEED TO KNOW SOPH! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who the hell would store cleaning products in their wardrobe with their clothes and cosmetics?????? That is sooooo weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Also.... Veruca literally posted all these pictures the other day when she first started bragging about the 'tend farm.... It's hardly a bleeping 'tour' is it you stupid bint. Comparison below.View attachment 972641
View attachment 972650
I was about to post that the exact same bedroom photo she’s already used!
fake fake fake fake
What was that about being AUTHENTIC and TRANSPARENT!! (newspaper quote I posted earlier)
cos I promiscched guyyysschh

I’m sure you promised your huns a full tour!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 wheres the tour VIDEO

FULL OF tit 💩💩💩
CRYING IN THE DOG BED TODAY THEN INSTEAD!!
but didn’t want us all on your case about where’s the tour!! Just be bleeping honest!!!!

Edit to add stuff

How Mrs Hinch cleaned up | Express Digest
Express Digest is a giant collection of the best news and interesting links on the web!
expressdigest.com
expressdigest.com

Sopha quoted as saying:

Hinchcliffe says: ‘I take the responsibility that comes with having a large social media following very seriously. Being authentic and transparent is important… In fact, I’m overly cautious when it comes to these guidelines and will continue to be.’

So I’ll say it again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Mr Horsey is back in hospital. He’s got an area on his leg that looks like an old boil which keeps bleeding, he’s been on antibiotics and they aren’t sure they are strong enough so his GP has sent him back to plastics who’ve been looking after his wound. His heart rate was fast when in the surgery and she thinks it could be infection. I’m so scared, the kids are in bits, I feel sick as a dog, can’t eat or drink and I feel crap anyway thanks to my flu and covid booster. I know this really isn’t the right place to post this but I don’t know what else to do. He’s definitely not how he was when he was admitted the first time and was in intensive care, he keeps saying he feels absolutely fine. It doesn’t even hurt. I just wish he’d shown it to them when he was there for his review at lunchtime to avoid all this. I’ve only just got him back 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
i came across an old article the other day where she was saying she had shaved and everything and he said she wasnt allowed back to his.

made my skin crawl.... ewwwwwwwwwww.... jamie and his wee pecker
Aw yeah she said it in the podcast too! Horrible

Reactions: 6
How can someone go from zero content - not posting to 20 million posts a day!! Oh yeah a bragging little cow 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I can normally laugh about how ridiculous she is but her story showing Henry’s room is just vulgar. It was forgivable at her old house BEFORE the kids came along (ridiculous but whatever), but that bedroom is absolutely enormous and to openly brag and admit it’s for the dog is such a kick in the teeth to her followers. Plenty of them will be struggling financially, maybe crammed into houses far too small for their families or even experiencing homelessness and she’s there showing us all this enormous room her dog has?

I genuinely can’t wait for the day this all comes crashing down on her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
CB823821-7AB7-4E09-AB36-6CDFFF50D2D6.png
bleeping hell, has she never been in a double fronted house? My ex council house splits at the top of the stairs like this…
I can’t get over how little life experience she has

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.