Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when people say I’ve popped something there for you like your being done a favour

Reactions: 33
Another much less well known "influencer" I look at from time to time had a 40% code for them last week. She posted it on 23rd and it expired on 25th. No idea why the sheep honestly believe she's doing them a favour. It's just old fashioned bank holiday "sales" by another name.

Reactions: 30
TURN THE BLOODY LAMP OFF IN THE DAYTIME.

Also why is no colour allowed in that house?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
MORE ads guysch? The AD is partially hidden in some stories.

She's really trying to make her cuntry farm house French, isn't she? Why?

We stayed in an actual French house this summer and the bedroom didn't look like Hinch's French cuntry chic bedroom in England. It was small, no "chaise lounge" with Ribena vomit on it and the bedside tables were next to the bed. 🧐

20220822_203906.jpg

Reactions: 20
TURN THE BLOODY LAMP OFF IN THE DAYTIME.

Also why is no colour allowed in that house?
Her house is definitely a "set"🤣🤣, if you look at coronation Street or EastEnders etc they always have the lamps on in the day time, it's for lighting or so I read.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220830-131331_Instagram.jpg
how does she get away with blatantly hiding half the small 'AD' sign

Dying at the thought of the Huns seeing that blue check "country" sofa and looking at their grey crushed velvet monstrosities with sad disappointment.
Get ready for an influx of crushed velvet on FB marketplace.
View attachment 1539082
The sofa looks like something from a care home

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
See when I get a picture/print. I put it on the bleeping wall. I don’t get the tape measure out and duck about with ball candles and tit. I put photographs of my kids and grandkids on the sideboards, but of course she won’t as she has a memory room for that guyzzzz. Aye it’s where memories go to die. It’s a tip waiting room

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Mrs Hinch, good morning, ad, ad, ad, ad, goodnight, walking QVC of maldon

Stupid woman 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she keeps the photos of her kids locked away in a printed book in the 'memory room' (🤣🤣🤣)
But displays bland prints on her console table??I remember my nan had a huge console like that and it had every size and shape picture frame with all her children and grandchildren and family photos on it,Ioved looking at them when I was little. Her house is horrible not like a family lives there at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just don't get those Desenio prints; they look like the pictures that are printed on a crappy bit of paper that you are meant to remove when you buy a new picture frame.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
AD AD AFF AD AFF GIFTED AD AD

KIDS USED FOR THE AWWW FACTOR

BRAG AD BRAG AD AD AD

Her content these days is bleeping riveting

Reactions: 25
My hubby works for one the food discounters - he came home from work yesterday (yes zoph, it was a bank holiday but he still had to go to real work and do his real job) from work pissing himself laughing as he had a delivery of hinch books to sell off via the clearance section for a pound...... #hinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her house is definitely a "set"🤣🤣, if you look at coronation Street or EastEnders etc they always have the lamps on in the day time, it's for lighting or so I read.
When I put my house up for sale and the estate agent came to take the photos they turned all the lights on first... Just like that to "brighten" the rooms 🤔

Reactions: 14
I’d like to hear her actually pronounce it! She can’t even speak proper even English (even though she is a Tat Times Bestseller fankoo) never mind French 😂

Fad fad fad
No class
No personal style

I’m currently doing up our home - one room has got song quote posters in it, another pictures from our travels - you know, stuff that means something to us. She has none of that in her show home and it looks tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Her effort at interior design is very formulaic and paint by numbers. Which is why it looks so sh*t. There’s no flair or individuality, and honestly the local charity shop my mum volunteers at pulls together a better-looking themed display for their window.

Plastic plant and candle on a tray? Tick and repeat 20 times. Bland prints in a frame? Tick and put in every room. Crap wicker hung pointlessly off pegs? I’ll take 20 thank you.

That’s not how it works. I’d say it’s dull and boring, but it’s too much of a mishmash to even qualify as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I never usually watch Hinch cos she’s soooo bland but I’ve been loosely following her reno updates. My takeaway is this: the way they’ve decorated that house is horrendous. A beige monstrosity. Devoid of any real personality or true sense of style. Farmhouse chic it is not!
Panelling of some kind in EVERY room? Yikes!!! That will look dated SO quickly. I guess she has the money to just do it all over again on a whim. But, blah. 🤮

Reactions: 18
This whole notafarm is just a massive AD for all her tit. It’s a cold mausoleum of a place. I’m sure they’re actually living in Guantanamo Grey…
935D9F51-D1F1-4BF3-9C66-3F52F1D5430A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she flogging fruits d’été when it’s about to be l’automne? Is it because she took too long getting her homework in to be marked?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.