Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught out in yet another lie.. That is definitely a make up artists kit, not her own stuff. Great flouting of the rules again Grinch 🤔😬
Screenshot_20200706_135205_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Why do I feel like she’s going to make herself look like Cinderella? That dress, those shoes...is she going to go for the Cinderella comparison for the front of her book?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What is that monstrosity she’s going to wear it reminds me of bridesmaids.... couture darling
Nah, that reminds me of one of those things that used to go over loo rolls back in the day. She could get a cutoff made for her loo for when she ‘pines’ it; only if it’s grey of course...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Caught out in yet another lie.. That is definitely a make up artists kit, not her own stuff. Great flouting of the rules again Grinch 🤔😬View attachment 173728
Dear lord she’s so boringggggg😴 she’ll be crying anxiety later

Nah, that reminds me of one of those things that used to go over loo rolls back in the day. She could get a cutoff made for her loo for when she ‘pines’ it; only if it’s grey of course...
Oh my goodness yes!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 173547

Spotted at my local Tesco

I mean imagine looking for a Grinch bumper sticker online, ordering it, anticipating its arrival, and then slapping it on your car for all to see as they drive behind you.

Special breed these Hinchers
Hey maybe we should all get one for ours with #uncovering liars tattle life rocks 😇

Reactions: 3
5 people at the shoot : Sophie, photographer, Carl B for her hair, stylist & maybe someone from Gleam or Penguin?
No MUA as they arent allowed to work yet so it will be interesting to see how Sophie's own "I'm just learning" make up stands up to those masks.
I saw a photo over the weekend of a celeb who had put a mask over her red lip while in an uber. She looked like she had been eating jam without a spoon 😂
I saw a 'celeb' on loose women this morning had done her own too. Put it this way its amazing what a MUA can do!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've been thinking about life after Mrs hinch for a wee while, because surely soon folk will realise there's more to life than painting your house grey and wanking off taps... I think the vest-enders might transition in social media consultants working with other celebs, influencers or companies to increase their followings and sales. I don't know much about Stacey before this faux friendship, but the cynic in me wonders if this is reciprocal relationship. Bit of Stacey's celeb profile for hinchy. And a huge uplift in engagement for stace (which obvs would be something for hinch's future portfolio and explains why their accounts are so similar).

I dunno, but her and Jamie are super astute and I wouldn't be surprised if they move into something behind the scenes and still bringing in coin like they're used to.

On a total side note. My biggest hinch pet peeve is the way she asks "do you remember" before talking about something totally boring and mundane. They all probably do though.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure soap stars because the soaps have resumed filming, have make up artists doing their makeup? So it's sort of the same I think
Soapstars have to do their own make up as do presenters etc. It's because of the face to face contact, this was discussed on This Morning today! Beauticians and the like are not allowed to work yet!! So she should definitely NOT be having her make up done for her!

Reactions: 14
Soapstars have to do their own make up as do presenters etc. It's because of the face to face contact, this was discussed on This Morning today! Beauticians and the like are not allowed to work yet!! So she should definitely NOT be having her make up done for her!
Oh right! I werent too sure I thought they had makeup artists

the new book is already down to £9,99 in amazon.. that was a quick 40% sale.

does anyone know if people who pre-ordered first paid £17? since the price is now changed.

Reactions: 2
the new book is already down to £9,99 in amazon.. that was a quick 40% sale.

does anyone know if people who pre-ordered first paid £17? since the price is now changed.
As far as I know, when you pre-order the money doesn't get taken until it's despatched just before release. So if someone ordered at £17.99 now, and on the day it's despatched the cost is a fiver, they will pay a fiver for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.