Mrs Hinch #648 Connect 4 for the boys when Sopha can't even connect to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her world right there but she can’t bring herself to sit on the sand with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Get miss "I'm a vege now cos I love animals but still promote products harmful to the environment and tested on animals"

Wasn't it only just 7 months ago that she was tidying up the pantry with a load of packet seasoning mixes and mixed meat stock cubes?
IMG_20230607_201056.jpg
IMG_20230607_201039.jpg
IMG_20230607_200457.jpg

(I'll allow her the packet mixes as they're just seasoning, even though we know she used them to make meaty slop)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I only usually lurk on this thread but I saw this barge earlier on the canal and thought I must share this with you nusty hens 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Get miss "I'm a vege now cos I love animals but still promote products harmful to the environment and tested on animals"

Wasn't it only just 7 months ago that she was tidying up the pantry with a load of packet seasoning mixes and mixed meat stock cubes?
View attachment 2224185View attachment 2224186View attachment 2224188

(I'll allow her the packet mixes as they're just seasoning, even though we know she used them to make meaty slop)
All the last food reels she's posted all contain pepperoni. Ffs what a plastic veggie 😂😂😂😂 honestly how can she say she hasn't eaten meat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet Fiddle rustles up a lovely nut roast on a Sunday.

ps. Pretty sure she was at KFC not that long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another boring as tit day with those two kids looking practically comatose with tedium.

Only it wasn’t today was it? Ya lying woman

Reactions: 37
Some thoughts.
Hinch has very suddenly lost enough weight for her to be out of the baggy clothes. Who knows how true that weight loss is until we see her unfiltered in those leggings and crop top but let’s agree she’s lost weight (not that she neEded to)

We know she’s not lost that weight through healthy eating and exercise.

At best she’s starved herself. At worst she’s had more surgery. What a statement. You all know what I mean.

Meanwhile trollomon has had another baby within the last few months and will know the true way hinch has lost weight.

I believe this new health kick regime from trollomon is a direct response to hinch and her dodgy weight loss methods. As per usual trollomon is on the money. She’s post Partum; not massively happy with her figure/lifestyle and is now documenting her transformation and of course monetising it. Certainly and undeniably more savvy than quick fix hinch.

It will be the battle of trollomon and hinch come September. Stacey def has a home range coming out. I’m calling s bingo on tap to tidy no3 being about “tap to tidy yourself / healthy living”.

Hinch will likely launch her solo range in September too and anyone would bet the two ranges will be similar. However trollomon will launch and promote it better.

This is all ramblings. But hopefully makes some sense….
All that effort and both of them still look like soap dodging harridans.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_20230607_205124.jpg

Bullshit trolling?
Alright, own up, who's said something truthful that she doesn't like?

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Remember when she was walking in London to a meeting and said ‘I’ll prob have a posh burger’ while saying ‘oh hello’ to her imaginary friend.

Totally normal assumption to order a burger when you don’t eat meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.