Mrs Hinch #321 yaaaawwwwnnnn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her tour... Wow her house has to be the least child friendly I've ever seen. As she was walking around I was thinking "yep, that'd be on the floor.. Yup, he'd be climbing up that" (speaking of my own toddler)

I can only think Ronnie is literally shut away and not allowed to touch anything OR he is shouted at constantly OR he just doesn't interact with anything because I'm telling you now my kid would be all over everything and climbing all about there'd be no way I could have knick knacks out like she has.

Selfish.... I mean our front room has been taken over... As has the garden and conservatory and his bedroom 😂😂 but it's obvious she favours "all for the gram" rather than the development and fun for her child.

If I didn't know she had Ronnie I'd say she had a babe that was a few months old and not even crawling. His room is a babies room.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Here you go @DoodlePoodle! Ok...so let's see if the new baby's nursery can beat the #gifted total of Ronnie's. This all amounts to £8892.81 (not including the carpet and bedroom door which were also both gifted).

FURNITURE
Cot bed - £1499.00
Wardrobe - £1499.00
Changing unit - £950.00
Floor lamp - £179.00
Rocking chair - £949.00
£6002.95 xxx

NURSERY FURNITURE NOT STRICTLY IN THE NURSERY

Frilly Leipold Crib - £727.00 (living room)
Snuzpod - £199.95 (Hinch's bedroom)
£926.95

NURSERY ACCESSORIES

Giraffe - £189.00
Nursery wall art (baby Hinch giraffe) - £35.99
Wall art x2 with hanging bows x2 - £183.00
Decorative hot air balloon large - £79.00
Decorative hot air balloon small - £69.00
Hot air balloon mobile - £80.50
Milestone blocks - £25.00
Wooden name flag - £16.95
Toy box - £1195.00
Personalised reading cushion - £20.00
Baby feeding armband support - £23.49
£1916.93

NURSERY ACCESSORIES FROM HER FRIEND'S BUSINESS WHICH SHE INITIALLY DECLARED AS GIFTED AND SWIFTLY CHANGED TO "MY FRIEND MADE ME...." - IN MY EYES IT WAS STILL GIFTED/AD

Cotton clouds jar - £22.99
Baby Hinch jar - £22.99
£45.98

Oh, and of course the carpet and the bedroom door (and throughout the house at £199 each) were gifted too!
This only includes item I have actually witnessed her showing, labelling as gifted and tagging the company.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
She’s also constantly filling any unused space with ‘bespoke’ tat. The reading nook (which looks awful, he should have piles of cushions and books on the floor to play/read) the kitchen worktop (which she has made unusable by covering it in tat already) and my biggest annoyance is that she part peels the labels from all of her storage trays (the ones that went into the ridiculous make up unit for instance) and leaves part peeled labels on them! 😡 Meaning she doesn’t wash then before or during using them. She really is a scabby woman. Ron is an absolutely lovely little boy and she has no idea how lucky she is.

Reactions: 19
The clothing is just stuff she chose from their current range the new homeware is a collab with them.
Wonder how they will react when they realise its out there but she hasn't said a word 🤔
I don’t think they will mind at all. I’m sure her management has said not to mention it due to the times we are in. But her Hinchers have still found it and they are sharing it on the Facebook groups and on gram. They are basically getting free advertising. End of the day Tesco can advertise it if they wanted to and they haven’t yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sophie’s team shared those pictures in the groups to get the Hinchers excited. She hasn’t mentioned it once but her Hinchers are all heading down to Tesco to buy it. I think she will use the odd bit like she did with the basket the other day in the hope that people will ask where it’s from but while we are in lockdown I don’t think she will blatantly promote the range. The basket is available online so she can get away with sharing that as people can order it online but everything else seems to be only available in store so she will be encouraging her Hinchers to head there for non essential shopping.

Reactions: 6
That ain't a room for a soon to be 2 year old. Yes Grinch, he will be 2 this time. Albeit in another 6 months but still.
Poor boy still treated like a new born in that room. Where are the bright colours, toys, Peppa Pig or Bing etc? Jeez it's so sterile and bland. Nothing like a toddlers bedroom at all. A showroom is what that is.
Its really quite sad that Ronnie's bedroom is like a shrine to a newborn baby 🙄 there's no personality in the room at all just bland and boring like the rest of the house 💤💤💤
Will he ever be allowed to trash his room and get every single toy he owns out like most small children do??🤔 Prob only with Sopha organising the mess in a controlled and staged gram worthy way!! 😫

Reactions: 10
Why is she getting shopping delivered when that slot could be used for someone self isolating or vulnerable? Her and Jamie are perfectly fit to go out and do the shopping are they not?
Also that's really not a lot of food in that fridge for two adults and a toddler

Reactions: 24
As if people are asking her how she feels about the food shop? Hahaha stop it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine a total plot twist and she’s doing the new room up more grown up and putting Ron in there but once she reveals it’s a boy will act all coy like guysssssss we’ve decided to move Ron into the new room and let the baby have his. I mean part of me believes it and part of me thinks hahahahahah as if she would be that clever!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's a full fridge!? That's what mine looks like before shopping day. What do they eat!!?? (Don't answer that, cheese, eggs and spaghetti hoops)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bloody Nora I give up playing catch up

just gotta say when i first came back to tattle in lockdown 1 I got absolutely roasted by some people because my kids were going to my parents so I could work & now hinch is suddenly allowed to give Ronjork - it’s oh so quiet to the barking mad parents whilst they film their tit!

no no no she does not need a bubble for childcare

Also her food shop?
she had absolutely no vegetables in that fridge!!! Where’s your carrots? Broccoli?

oh wait are they stored in the other fridge? And who cleans their fridge at 4.55 on a Saturday evening

Reactions: 18
Imagine a total plot twist and she’s doing the new room up more grown up and putting Ron in there but once she reveals it’s a boy will act all coy like guysssssss we’ve decided to move Ron into the new room and let the baby have his. I mean part of me believes it and part of me thinks hahahahahah as if she would be that clever!
You've given her the idea now!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here you go @DoodlePoodle! Ok...so let's see if the new baby's nursery can beat the #gifted total of Ronnie's. This all amounts to £8892.81 (not including the carpet and bedroom door).

FURNITURE
Cot bed - £1499.00
Wardrobe - £1499.00
Changing unit - £950.00
Floor lamp - £179.00
Rocking chair - £949.00
£6002.95 xxx

NURSERY FURNITURE NOT STRICTLY IN THE NURSERY

Frilly Leipold Crib - £727.00 (living room)
Snuzpod - £199.95 (Hinch's bedroom)
£926.95

NURSERY ACCESSORIES

Giraffe - £189.00
Nursery wall art (baby Hinch giraffe) - £35.99
Wall art x2 with hanging bows x2 - £183.00
Decorative hot air balloon large - £79.00
Decorative hot air balloon small - £69.00
Hot air balloon mobile - £80.50
Milestone blocks - £25.00
Wooden name flag - £16.95
Toy box - £1195.00
Personalised reading cushion - £20.00
Baby feeding armband support - £23.49
£1916.93

NURSERY ACCESSORIES FROM HER FRIEND'S BUSINESS WHICH SHE INITIALLY DECLARED AS GIFTED AND SWIFTLY CHANGED TO "MY FRIEND MADE ME...." - IN MY EYES IT WAS STILL GIFTED/AD

Cotton clouds jar - £22.99
Baby Hinch jar - £22.99
£45.98

Oh, and of course the carpet and the bedroom door (and throughout the house at £199 each) were gifted too!
This only includes item I have actually witnessed her showing, labelling as gifted and tagging the company.
Nearly 9 k , just shows you that money can’t buy taste, I bet Ronnie would rather have his toys in that room instead of EBay tat but selfish Sophie thinks more about her ShoW home perfection than the happiness of her son 😕

Reactions: 14
Bloody Nora I give up playing catch up

just gotta say when i first came back to tattle in lockdown 1 I got absolutely roasted by some people because my kids were going to my parents so I could work & now hinch is suddenly allowed to give Ronjork - it’s oh so quiet to the barking mad parents whilst they film their tit!

no no no she does not need a bubble for childcare

Also her food shop?
she had absolutely no vegetables in that fridge!!! Where’s your carrots? Broccoli?

oh wait are they stored in the other fridge? And who cleans their fridge at 4.55 on a Saturday evening
They're in the veg crate on the worktop... duh! Who actually uses the veg drawer in the fridge for veg!!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s taken her almost a year to act concerned about Covid. She ignored a mention of it for at least the first 3 months!!! and had deliveries every bloody day to her magic garage!

Reactions: 17
They're in the veg crate on the worktop... duh! Who actually uses the veg drawer in the fridge for veg!!? 🤣
Oh yeah tit sorry....

must invest in a veg crate to store my produce in so that it does mouldy and discolours my walls

how much cream and cheese does one family need 🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
By 13th November 2019, when he was just 5 months old, Ronnie had already been shown in £562 worth of gifted clothes. It was so greedy and vulgar. I believe that figure was probably bigger as she wasn’t always honest and I don’t believe I have an accurate up to date figure at all, because I don’t think she has been honest since March/Covid/lockdown.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: Hinch is a twit, always buying pointless tat.

My first attempt at a thread suggestion #bekond

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Assuming it’s been mentioned already but how close are the curtain tie backs to that cot!! With wooden beads!! Even a tug of the curtains is an accident waiting to happen. 🙈

Reactions: 10
I saw online she has her own hinch range at Tesco. From mugs to blankets. Can you guess what the main colour scheme is?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.