Mrs Hinch #586 Feeling the pinch? Not Mrs Hinch. She'll still gloat, while we've got nowt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another sofa & chair gifted 1๐Ÿคฌ

Just said the same - she clearly has no shame
Came straight on here when I saw her stories with the gifted sofas. She has NO shame does she. Cost of living crisis doesn't exist in her fairytale insta world!

Encouraging debt all the way as her sheep will want to be just like her except they need to pay for their sofa!

Don't forget to mention to your followers Soph that if they use the discount code you earn that discount!!

Everything she stands for is just wrong....and these companies need to get themselves some morals! Who you associate with as a business does matter!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So that's sofa's in the room she just shown, living room, cinema room and the orangery ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 19
"I asked Snug for a discount for my followers" ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝoh well that's decent of ya hinch ...most of ya followers will probs have to make do with their old sofas what with us being in a cost of living crisis and that๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ don't thinkyour millions of bots will be buying new sofas anytime soon either ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
She makes me sick ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Omg another ad.. Everything in that house is bleeping free. It's SHOCKING
Why not do a giveaway with the sofa and chair, AND BUY YOUR OWN considering you can afford it

I love the green colour, she can bugger off ruining everything. Everyone's gonna go green now. Lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Grabby grifting arsenal hole. All the free sofas in the world wonโ€™t change the fact sheโ€™s an absolute tosser with no redeeming features or talent ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Have they claimed they โ€˜wanted to payโ€™ yet?!

sofas will feature in a roller rant soon, having being shat on the boyssschhh, human, camelid or Jimbob!

Reactions: 30
I'm actually disgusted. A good.. 70% of that flaming house is gifted. Every sofa in every room. Gifted. Every bed. Gifted. Carpets. Gifted. A mattress for the DOG. Gifted. A drive that didn't even need doing. Gifted.

I understand influencers get alot gifted, part of the game. But a massive chunk of your house? Nah, not on.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I donโ€™t have a sofa. Moved house 2 months ago and donโ€™t have one. Thought that small one would be perfect, just me and the dog. Itโ€™s 1000!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Absolutely outrageous she got more gifted furniture. These brands are shooting themselves in the foot by associating with a poundshop chav whose followers are definitely not able to afford these. Now their actual customer base is going to be angry being associated with a chav!

Reactions: 34
Gifted bleeping sofas. Look at the prices. Meanwhile folk are cold or hungry. Ffs Iโ€™m losing my head with this tone deaf witch
And they look shite! Sorry but if I was paying 1k for an armchair, I'd expect it to be leather and delivered to me. Not build your own like Ikea!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Literally broke my leg running here to see the comments!!! She's getting worse, she must live in her own little bubble where she had no idea what's going on outside her own fake farm. I need a new sofa but I wouldn't go near that company now.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm actually disgusted. A good.. 70% of that flaming house is gifted. Every sofa in every room. Gifted. Every bed. Gifted. Carpets. Gifted. A mattress for the DOG. Gifted. A drive that didn't even need doing. Gifted.

I understand influencers get alot gifted, part of the game. But a massive chunk of your house? Nah, not on.
It really is most of the house isnโ€™t it (and probably even more gifted that she hasnโ€™t mentioned) apart from Weepyโ€™s creations which she only throws in as a cutesy thing to keep the sheep on side. Cue โ€˜oh Soph I love your sofas, Iโ€™d love oneโ€™ ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข then they check the price and tit their manky loungewear ๐Ÿซข

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.