Mrs Hinch #470 Fannysjohnny talking in riddles, is the photo a love interest of fiddles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #470 Fannysjohnny talking in riddles, is the photo a love interest of fiddles
Winning thread title by @Sausage90 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

The last thread descended into a chaotic guessing game over a mystery man in a photo posted by @fannysjohnny
I still have no clue what’s going on guyshhh! 🤷‍♀️

To get back on track Hinch wise she did more adverts, got given more free stuff, did more elf on the shelf twattery and emptied a skip outside her front door, put lights on it and called it a Christmas display.
She was also given a personalised cluedo game in which she’s killed by someone clawing her face which is weird as that’s usually self inflicted when Stacey posts something on the grid.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

No swears in titles! 🙊

The last thread descended into a chaotic guessing game over a mystery man in a photo posted by @fannysjohnny

To get back on track Hinch wise she did more adverts, got given more free stuff, did more elf on the shelf twattery and emptied a skip outside her front door, put lights on it and called it a Christmas display.
She was also given a personalised cluedo game in which she’s killed by someone clawing her face which is weird as that’s usually self inflicted when Stacey posts something on the grid.
Thanks @Bunnykins for new Fred and recap - lord knows we are all up way past our bedtime tonight 😴 🤣

Eta I hate the new photos of the outdoor lights with the filters 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
QUOTE="Danielle0120, post: 7490543, member: 153731"]
Yes! See you always say stuff I'm always that bit too nervous to properly so bluntly , I noticed that with you the other day with something you said I was like YES - you do get the odd ones saying whoaaaa you're going too far and I cba with it 😂
But thats what's been proper worrying me and I'm in absolutely noooo way accusing her of physically abusing Ronnie, that's not crossed my mind, yet... But I just can't help but feel some sort of way, something isn't sitting right with me ..... When that phone is down, I don't trust her. You'd think Jamie would step in, but look at Arthur, whilst I'm absolutely in no way sticking up for the bleep of a dad or saying awwww buttttt, duck no, just give me 60 seconds with him, do not take that the wrong way - but he did state he was frightened and highly manipulated by Emma - I feel Jamie is. I don't believe he'd say boo to her. Nor would her family.
I hope, if we, strangers, see this.... Her family have their suspicions, or they will, soon.
[/QUOTE]
Funny cos I always think me and you are on the same wave length and would actually be good mates in RL, cos i dislike people pissing around! After I posted I did think, I'd have people on my case. I'm in no way suggesting she is physically harming Ron either! I just wanted to point out that other forms of abuse are longer lasting and in my case, worse than physical! Nor is this the cause of what issues he has, but it will not be helping!
There is so many cases of child abuse atm in papers and most if not all say that the people involved had called the kids names thro text, f2f etc, only difference is they done it privately! She does this is "4.2 million people" and its becoming a daily occurance and her sheep just laugh and agree with her!

I think Soph gets it from Fiddle Fingers! So its more of a learnt behaviour, she'd be one of those people that if got found doing something would say "it's because of my childhood, I done it" but instead of changed behaviours, she copies what her mum does/did! Her dad just goes with the flow and probably scared to say anything to Fiddle! Just like Jamie with hinch! Hence why she can practically say and do what she pleases. She has everyone including her management wrapped around her fingers!
Everything she does or has done wrong and yet it never gets picked up by papers! Yet her gretal face or her "troll" shite gets picked up on and printed!
I just hope someone can pick up on this behaviour, someone other then the Health Visitor, who just happens to love Hinch and Ron!!
In years to come, I would love to hear how Ron copes with people knowing every aspect of his private life and how damaging it will be to his mental health then! Not just him, but all InstaHunnays kids!!

Sorry posting this here as I posted it as the last thread closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

No swears in titles! 🙊

So close yet so far - can go to bed now a sore loser 😭😂

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Aww @Bunnykins you’re late on the batter tonight, thank you @fannysjohnny for bringing the thread back to life, I’m sure someone will suss it out!

@Danielle0120 I understand how you feel but don’t forget about us! We love you woo ooo
X

ETA

Is he a long lost relative that’s coming back to their lives? Is he gonna take Ronnie under his wing? I don’t really know the ins and outs of the family so I’m just putting it out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus i went to sleep, woke up to ten new pages and a new thread and still no answer!

What the actual feck is happening??

Is the Christmas reveal going to be something earth shattering?

My wee brain is trying to process the photo, the limited info and it cant cope!?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Excuse me you bleeping animals I was on page 38 thinking ah I’ll go to sleep now and check back in the morning it’ll be quiet … quick glance and we are on a new thread and big al’s tiny swimmers are being questioned 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I saw the resemblance between the two photos shared by Fanny. But then, I also see this 🤷🏻‍♀️
FC8AC10E-B3EF-49A9-915F-D4EDC0277C5D.jpeg
BDA1D05D-CEB1-432A-9573-FFB9A0F61516.jpeg

I don’t think Fanny is trying to rattle us, but rather trying to rattle Sophie. We don’t really know, anonymous forum and all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I saw the resemblance between the two photos shared by Fanny. But then, I also see this 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 925162View attachment 925163
I don’t think Fanny is trying to rattle us, but rather trying to rattle Sophie. We don’t really know, anonymous forum and all.
Oooo is that's sophas real dad? And Big Al stepped up?!

Edit: someone mentioned Shady :(. Miss them! I remember the Xmas tree he had and it was lush! Wish he'd come back 😪

• Wow
Reactions: 44
This has turned into an episode of Jeremy Kyle….someone get him out of retirement 😩😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
This has turned into an episode of Jeremy Kyle….someone get him out of retirement 😩😂😭
The family were always candidates for the show.
I'm fairly sure that weeping putupon pa's eldest was on it a few years ago 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Where’s her giant nutcracker? That’s not out the front. Is it at the new house? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And Graham - you knew it was getting good when Graham sat on the step 🤣

I'm back to work tomorrow after near 2 weeks off ill- how am I going to keep up 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't reply to you on the other thread fanny's Johnny but you asked If I was here often? Every day several times a day. The threads move that fast that I don't always comment.

If you have tea, please spill. I dont see any resemblance in the photo and Ronnie or any of hinchs family.
Why don't you tell us what your thoughts on it are?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.