Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch was definitely there. You can hear him in Stacey’s video of Ronnie Andrex standing on the bench!

Reactions: 12
Is this not the bench Stacey jet washed a couple of weeks ago!!????

I don’t think this is tonight!!!

Pre record????????
Nope. This is the bench before she jet washed it. Which means they met up weeks ago and explains why they were making such a huge deal about letting people know they were meeting up this week. Also explains the bump.hiding on the swing. Her bump would clearly have been much smaller then and continuity broken. And of course they couldn't have admitted that Hinch visited Stacey when they moved in, as it would have broken lockdown rules. Plus those cushions were on Stacey's bench, Hinch didn't bring them with her and be so excited to get on the swing she didn't put them down, it's a cover. They are both such bloody liars and this friendship is fake as duck. Real 'genuine' friends do not gush all over each other. And send identical social media messages to prove how they are such good friends. Real friends have nothing to prove. It's all one huge set up, probably by their agency, to up their engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
don’t think it’s the same bench sorry guys (unless it is and they’ve just moved it since)

*edit: I’ve just googled and all articles about SA jetwashing her bench are dated 30th/31st March so not sure whether that falls in line or not

**edit again: it’s a different bench. Look at the legs x
The back is different too

Reactions: 6
She is gorgeous with her filters but then just looks normal without them?! I'm really shocked how she looks in those pics with Stacey, like a totally different person! Just average, and that's fine, she looks nice, why does she need to lie about how she looks??!
Agreed. I think she looks very pretty on her stories (especially the one yesterday of her and the scan pic) but they are highly edited. On her feed she just looks normal. It’s insane how much she edits her pics.

Reactions: 15
I knew it,

pretend that you just love your house and would never move but as soon as the green eyed monster comes out it’s all ‘oo Ronnie just lurrrrrves the tractorrrrr’

she will be in a house similar to SS By the end of the year.
And that’s my bingo

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
So, I’ve worked out that in the red circles we have Joe on the left, Jamie on the right. However, in the blue circle we have what seems to be a pram... a pram that is quite tall and to me, looks very much like the double pram (I double checked the pregnancy highlight). And all of the times we’ve seen Ron in the pram - not very much recently I may add - he’s in his usual single.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Here she is, setting the scene for the big move now that she’s seen staceys new pad. Continue to work hard? Even harder than the 2 days a week she works now? How will she cope??
DA33D56C-7870-4F90-885C-D1BDE4E247E1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.