Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good work to whoever put the wiki together it was a good read over a brew! Personal favourites included the photo shopped gloves and getting her arse handed to her by autism cafe šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
L
By the way, Google maps satellite has been updated for our area šŸ‘€
If you nose, it's shocking how little of the garden was actually given over to the woolly wankers. I genuinely thought that paddock was twice the size.
Itā€™s horrifyingly small isnā€™t it. Thatā€™s why theyā€™ve got the whole garden.

Is this the hay thing Wepetto built thatā€™s never been seen again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
L

Itā€™s horrifyingly small isnā€™t it. Thatā€™s why theyā€™ve got the whole garden.

It is!! Someone on Twitter said the whole of her garden would just about be suitable for 3 alpacas, itā€™s shocking how little she cares about animals

Reactions: 19
Bare with me on this. Someone better at screen shotting than me might do better. On this new carpet story, on the before thereā€™s like some sort of ā€œoverlayā€ or reflection of what looks like to me a phone. And you can sort of see a nail holding the phone and the nail is black and white striped. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m just seeing things or itā€™s a trick of the light. Can you see it?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
See sheā€™s working for carpet right now too as she has marked her new staircase carpet as AD

• Angry
Reactions: 29
L

Wow, her garden isnā€™t as big as I thought, those poor animals, itā€™s a disgrace, even her whole garden doesnā€™t look big enough for them. Sheā€™s off her nut, even her house looks tit from a satellite šŸ˜‚

Edit to add itā€™s funny itā€™s nexto a car sales place, hardly in the country is it hinchy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Carpet Right have just been added to the list of companies I will refuse to shop at. Multi millionaire, pay for your own bleeping carpet. She's so un-relatable and braggy. How does she get away with it?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Bare with me on this. Someone better at screen shotting than me might do better. On this new carpet story, on the before thereā€™s like some sort of ā€œoverlayā€ or reflection of what looks like to me a phone. And you can sort of see a nail holding the phone and the nail is black and white striped. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m just seeing things or itā€™s a trick of the light. Can you see it?
I've just watched it on her stories and I see what you mean! There's some sort of light or reflection floating about. ...it's the ghost šŸ‘» šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she filter the duck out of everything?? If itā€™s an Ad does that mean she gets paid for advertising the carpet and probably gets some money off? If someone took that filter photo into ā€˜carpet rightā€™ and was like I want this carpet they would be up tit creek trying to find it! Why do non of these companyā€™s pull her up on this?

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Thereā€™s 6 different colours of that carpet. From her photos itā€™s clear as mud which she has!

Reactions: 17
I've just watched it on her stories and I see what you mean! There's some sort of light or reflection floating about. ...it's the ghost šŸ‘» šŸ˜±
IMG_20220711_142607.jpg

Weird.

Also, those look like old lino tiles and I hope she's had an abestos survey done on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.