Mrs Hinch #206 Mummmaz pastaZzz holy cow, what is she feeding that poor boy now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im actually surprised Hinch even goes to the park? How’s the pandemic there?

I’m in Western Australia. We r ok now. We have 2 active cases atm.

But during our pandemic our parks, skateparks etc were closed. The ones around our area had police tape around them. I guess that was to remind us. Obviously we can get thru police tape. I never saw anyone at our local parks during that time. We were not allowed to sit at beaches. We were allowed to exercise, eg swim and then go home. Walk the dogs. We could go for walks with our household and later on, one other person

Most people took it seriously and stayed home and when I did have to go get supplies at the shops, the streets were empty and shops were sanitising our hands and letting us in a few at a time. There were very few people at any shops I went to. Perth was like a ghost town. Very good for giving a teen driving lessons tho 👍

It wasn’t easy but it was short lived because of the community cooperating. Our border is still closed.

Back on topic.... I think Hinch is a twit
I'm in the Netherlands, in my town the parks remained open but you'd find youths there doing pull ups on the monkey bars as all the gyms were closed. I took my kid to the beach almost every day, you could do what you liked but keep 1.5 m apart. He went back to school 9th May. Shops put out baskets/trolleys for the number of people who are allowed in the shop, no basket =no entry. No huge queues for hours just to get in. Nowadays we only have to wear masks on public transport and certain areas of Amsterdam. Hubby still works from home, so I have to pretend to clean up and not just lie on my sunbed and pretend I've had a tough day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That child looks as fed up of her tit as the rest of us.
Such an unnatural pose to hold him in, just stand him in the water with you too ya daft cow, give the boy some joy 🙃

Reactions: 12
Ahh I really hate it when people talk about Ronnies development on here. It’s really not fair 😕

Reactions: 22
Put a life jacket on your kid dumbo! If he falls over the boat whilst your instagramming he will sink to the bottom of the river

Reactions: 33
The temptation to push her overboard would just be too much for me.....sshhhpplaassshhh guyyyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s braver than me. No way could my nerves cope with a one year old on a boat. Mine were cloning active shits and would have been in the water within a heartbeat 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I took my 1 year old on a boat And he had a baby life jacket on and I held him the whole time, all it takes is for him to stand up and one of them to panic and tip the boat slightly and him fall in. She would have trouble finding him if he sunk into the water. Just irresponsible. Also filming whilst he’s sat there he could stand and go in the water. Why are so many idiot parents famous. Making an egg parcel doesn’t make you a good mum, putting a life jacket on your one year old so they don’t drown does!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I took my 1 year old on a boat And he had a baby life jacket on and I held him the whole time, all it takes is for him to stand up and one of them to panic and tip the boat slightly and him fall in. She would have trouble finding him if he sunk into the water. Just irresponsible. Also filming whilst he’s sat there he could stand and go in the water. Why are so many idiot parents famous. Making an egg parcel doesn’t make you a good mum, putting a life jacket on your one year old so they don’t drown does!!
Surely though, not defending her btw but if you take a boat out they surely have jackets, unless it’s a friends boat? I don’t agree with her filming though, eyes and hands on the child all the time.

Reactions: 9
Quality parenting. On a rowing boat with a mobile 1yr old and no life jacket on him, while only holding him one handed.
Genius!

Reactions: 30
If they rented it for let’s say an hour surely the rental place gave them a life jacket for him? Surely it would be part of their insurance

Reactions: 14
Whatever filter she has on really makes the water look murky. Hardly selling the place well.
I didnt mean to type it all out in italics but can't be bothered to re do it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so lovely that Ronnie is actually getting outside the last few weeks - well done tattlers! But my god what is she doing on that boat? Life jacket should surely be available at these spots and they shouldn’t be allowed on without one especially a 1 year old, where’s the anxiety now eh?! Cause I sure as hell wouldn’t go on one without a life jacket for my child. Just takes me back to the tragic fate of Naya Rivera and she was an adult! Absolute fail as a mother there Grinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.