Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was careful and didn’t say it in so many words but I interpreted this as she was having to do it herself and I’m sure she alluded to it on another story.
75AFA1EC-4A2D-43D9-87C5-5A36B6325833.png

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Her cover photo shoot was about 6 weeks ago, it's on her 'this is me' highlights. I'm not sure what lockdown rules were in force in England at that time. But hairdressers and make up artists in Scotland certainly weren't open for business.
I'm sure we had discussions on here at the time as some of the soaps had started filming again but the actors were having to do their own make up.

Reactions: 30
She’ll be absolutely buzzing that she’s hardly been at home this week. No need to post pre-records to hide the new grass

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her hair looks bloody awful. Wouldn’t it have been better to photoshop the roots, or put her in a wig? It looks like she has a hairy black swimming cap on. Nasty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Her hair looks bloody awful. Wouldn’t it have been better to photoshop the roots, or put her in a wig? It looks like she has a hairy black swimming cap on. Nasty!
I just came on to say this. Its awful! It doesn't even look ombre if their trying to pass it as that. She should have waited to do her shoot until she had her hair cut and got a more mature looking, less tacky front cover

Reactions: 30
I posted this on a previous post but i'm honestly still laughing at Fred Vest so I would love if admin could change my name to this hahahha 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's such an immature front cover. Just a girl playing dress up. And as we said when it was done, the whole this is me, doesn't go with the cover.
Should have been her in her comfiest, showing who she is behind all the act. Or is she saying she is the pretencious princess?

Reactions: 37
So she was careful and didn’t say it in so many words but I interpreted this as she was having to do it herself and I’m sure she alluded to it on another story. View attachment 217590
Spot on! She 100% claimed she was doing her own make up. I'm sure it will be covered on a previous thread as well!

This is why I can't stand the woman.

Edit: How convenient - my post from 6 July https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...nsions-and-a-covid-blow-dry.7262/post-1757080

At the time she'd done loads of stories about make up, watching videos etc, insinuating she was doing her own for this shoot. All because she was flouting lockdown rules.. Amazing when you think about the level of deceit that goes into it all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
When they did the book shoot hairdressers were OK to work but I'm pretty sure hers was over in Ibiza with Jac Jossa etc. For the In the Style launches. Make up artists have only been legal to work since 15th August, have they just dropped covidiot Sophie in the tit again?

Just checked her highlight - her photo shoot for the book was 6 weeks ago. MUA definitely shouldn't have been doing her face
This really pisses me off because I work on the face and have literally only just been able to resume work. How DARE they flout the rules! Mind you just had a thought, all the tv people will be having their make up done won’t they? 🤔 all this time. News readers etc.

Reactions: 18
This really pisses me off because I work on the face and have literally only just been able to resume work. How DARE they flout the rules! Mind you just had a thought, all the tv people will be having their make up done won’t they? 🤔 all this time. News readers etc.
No, they had to do their own. Even Stacy Soloman filmed herself doing her own face for Loose Women. She forgot her make up one day, borrowed someone else's foundation and looked like an oompa lumpa on live TV

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Pretty sure new reporters etc have been doing their own make up as I’m sure holly had put something on her stories about it. But I did see something in Sam Fairers interview with OK that they’d got a special licence to film some of mummy diaries during lockdown so I wonder if they’ve done something similar?? Doubt it mind

Reactions: 8
A2F79AC0-0F90-45F8-8555-37EE6E98A533.png

So she is having her make-up done. The hair looks better here than the front cover of the book

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone’s dropped a bollock there. Didn’t she say she’d done her own make up for the shoot in the house? Now there’s video of someone else doing it?

ETA. In fact! She made a big thing the week before of practising because ‘she doesn’t know what she’s doing with make up.’ Bloody make up and beauty salons going bust everywhere because they’ve stuck to lockdown rules, but she’s breaking rules and having who she wants round. She’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 47
thread 194, page 40ish, we were discussing Hinch telling us all how she had been watching make up tutorials so that she could do her own make up for the shoot 🤔

Reactions: 17
Someone’s dropped a bollock there. Didn’t she say she’d done her own make up for the shoot in the house? Now there’s video of someone else doing it?

ETA. In fact! She made a big thing the week before of practising because ‘she doesn’t know what she’s doing with make up.’ Bloody make up and beauty salons going bust everywhere because they’ve stuck to lockdown rules, but she’s breaking rules and having who she wants round. She’s unbelievable.
Also not to mention you weren’t allowed people from outside your household into your house ☕

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.