Mrs Hinch #306 devastated by the news, but made sure to show her bump and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I really hope they see the article and the old footage and have a right laugh about it.
Could see Jamie in stitches about it, Hinch not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know the sad thing. Although she’ll be clawing at her neck at the minute. In a bit when she calms down she’ll actually think she’s made it as a celeb if the papers are trawling back looking for past interviews. She’ll be insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lauder Lauder 🤣 the state of him

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have so much to say, but most of you hilarious lot have already mentioned it, did you notice the show calls him Jamie Hinchcliffe????? So was the C removed as part of the Mrs Hinch rise to fame and glory?! Or just a typo? I checked on wiki for that tv show and it’s spelled with a C there too........ 🧐. Right, I’m off to get a life..... 🥴
Ngl I always thought of what’s hinchcliffe all the time they props dropped the c cos it’s less common

Reactions: 10
Surely this is cruelty to animals poor dog looks like jabba the hut 😂
You can see the poor buggers fat rolls and everything. It's not hard to put dogs on a bloody diet, they can only eat what you give them, except mine who can open the fridge door 😫 (we have to lock it).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can't decide if he is talking about how he got hinch preggo here 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.