Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't get my head round the dog having his own bed/bedroom and being called the kid's bruv 🙄 she tucks the dog in an actual bed each night! Wtf is that all about. Sorry but my view is she needs psychiatric help for this issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Little bit Moss to the party cause I’ve been harvesting my October tomatoes 🍅
Anyway, I’m sat here eagerly awaiting our Soph to drop a soup recipe, I’m guessing it’s something along the lines of put tomatoes in slow cooker in warm for 7 hours then add spaghetti hoops but I’ll wait to copy cause I’m not sure if there’s pastry involved or not 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yep. Yesterday’s last supper was for Sam’s sake as she is not going to have access to Ma Barker for a while. Soph will be fine as long as she stocks up on Topics.
For a "frontline worker" she appears rather irresponsible if Sam eas there at all. Covid is still here regardless of lockdowns and rullea and if she genuinely is a (trainee) paramedic then I worry about the lack of knowledge around infection prevention 🤨☹

Reactions: 16
Little bit Moss to the party cause I’ve been harvesting my October tomatoes 🍅
Anyway, I’m sat here eagerly awaiting our Soph to drop a soup recipe, I’m guessing it’s something along the lines of put tomatoes in slow cooker in warm for 7 hours then add spaghetti hoops but I’ll wait to copy cause I’m not sure if there’s pastry involved or not 😅
This reminds me the soup obsession/phase didn’t last long. Wonder what happened to the (expensive) gifted soup maker??

Reactions: 13
Guyzzzzz I have proof Soph is a fake!

Hold onto your horses because this is going to blow tattle wide open.....she cleaned her car bin earlier, NOT A SINGLE CHEEEEEEZESTRIIIIIIING WRAPPER! Mum always says take a snack so she always takes a cheesestring! This was staged! Wouldn’t be surprised if she took the rubbish out her neighbours bin! But there’s not a single chezestreng or monster munch packet. I can’t believe she’s lied to us like this, hurt and afraid right now, hurt and afraid. View attachment 278100
The promo for that car bin must have been the cringiest most amateur I seen in a long time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Fgs the dog is hiding from the kid and she still thinks it’s funny

sorry I was AWOL I was actually at the forest for a couple hours walking my dog and he got so muddy he had a bath. Because dogs need exercise

Reactions: 15
Evil dog just stole a carrot from my guinea pigs and I just made brownies. I’m now watching catchphrase in my pyjamas. Shall I set up as an influencer as her account is about as interesting as my day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to put the flu symptoms COVID speculations to rest and say she’s had a negative result or stop posting and provoking people going out when you’ve had symptoms and know were onto you about this. Why is she like this?? Rubbing it In our noses now. So horrible

Reactions: 19
She’s at Freeport designer village!
It’s bleeping huge! Little snack hut! It’s nowhere near the bleeping Great Notley park it’s a bloody shopping centre 😡
100% that is where she is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
“I love finding little snack huts like this” you could hardly effing miss it in the middle of a certain designer outlet shopping village unless you were actually registered blind! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.