Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I don’t agree either. That’s his pregnant wife in an open space surrounded by hundreds of crazed hinchers. Any husband would be protective over their wife in that situ. We all know how crazy the barmy army are !!!!
Why would you put yourself in that position especially being pregnant, im surprised she didnt pull out for that reason, and letting people hug her im in shock!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought Jamie was punching until I seen her without a filter. She’s as hard as nails

Reactions: 15
Ok, now I am all for criticising them but I think this is too far. This is how terrible rumours start and it will all come back to tattle. I don't think this comment is acceptable.
I completely agree. There have been several comments today that have made uncomfortable reading.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, and I’m not a hincher (I’m a lazy cow who has a cleaner and a husband who doesn’t mind a bit of mopping), I wouldn’t want to hug some of the people she did today!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope their in the right order.
There were images but I haven't posted them as their just screen shots from her stories,
Wish I still had the email with the shark swipe ups 😐

Reactions: 2
Also I feel I need to go shopping wearing dark glasses because if I buy anything that hinch has recommended I feel I’m being judged as a fan
I feel like this aswell... but I only buy 1 product at a time so this must think I'm a loony!!

Reactions: 5
To be fair, and I’m not a hincher (I’m a lazy cow who has a cleaner and a husband who doesn’t mind a bit of mopping), I wouldn’t want to hug some of the people she did today!
Same. I like my personal space and wouldn't be able to deal with those hyper fan girls.

Reactions: 8
Because she puts herself out there as a role model and lives through filters 🤦
I get what you are saying, but I do feel a certain amount of empathy towards someone who is so insecure about their appearance that they have to use filters/make up/surgery to alter how they look. Nasty comments about someone's appearance is not helpful to others who are insecure about how they look and actually reinforces the idea that how we look is important.

Having said that I do think Mr & Mrs are both prize nobs :)

Reactions: 9
I get what you are saying, but I do feel a certain amount of empathy towards someone who is so insecure about their appearance that they have to use filters/make up/surgery to alter how they look. Nasty comments about someone's appearance is not helpful to others who are insecure about how they look and actually reinforces the idea that how we look is important.

Having said that I do think Mr & Mrs are both prize nobs :)
On the flip side, using so much makeup, self tanner, surgeries and filters promotes the toxic beauty look and reinforces that we all must look a certain cookie cutter way. She may not be insecure but rather trying to fit a “posh” barbie mold.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.