Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well let's hope the US get their way to split them up

Whoever buys IG , it could mean no more IG 'careers' no more bots and no money for them.

If Instagram goes we won’t see Hinchy for dust!!! Oh some of the meltdowns the influences will have reality tv will be on the up people trying to secure a place just to go on towie and god forbid people clean there house without having to film it without using a certain product for money. Hincho would be glad that she doesn’t have to please the sheep anymore with her morning montages she’ll bag the private estate mansion and have to earn her keep doing tellyshopping !😉😂

Reactions: 8
Exactly. These zlebs and their brats are given freebies right left and centre. So much so Xmas day will mean nothing special to them
And don’t get me started on The likes Fernne Mcann holidaying in Dubai and no socially distancing going on Sam Faires and Billie Shepherd all over London with not a mask in sight. Olivia Attwood going from Tier3 Manchester to Tier2 London for a night out although travel from a higher tier to a lower tier is not allowed. Pisses me off big style!

Me too. I’ve tried to step away from Instagram this last week or so and feel so much better for it. I really love Tattle for a giggle but even just hearing about them all breaking the rules is infuriating. It’s vile the way they are still parading their lives and riches ( literally ) during such a trying time. Acting like they have anxiety and checking in “ are you ok? “ every bloody minute. Manipulating vulnerable people with the end results of lining their pockets.

Reactions: 17
If they are off to Lapland UK today, I hope Ronnie does have some fun and its not all about Soph. I know he'll have no idea where they are or why.

But we all know the day will all be about her and her bloody content, which lately is drier than a bone

Reactions: 16
I thought even if they came with clips they weren’t advised? Like you said a minefield!!! I’ve been thinking of turning my daughters round since she’s over the weight and age that they suggest is safe? I thought after 15 months was ok but keep reading contradicting information 😖
So it’s safer to keep them rear facing for as long as possible but some car seats only rear face up to a certain weight. The car seat hinch has rear faces until 18kg which is around 4 years old. My daughter switched to forward facing a month before she turned 4. She was 4 in September and weighs 15kg so she’s still fine to be rear facing but she wanted to sit forward like her brother. You can get some car seats that rear face up to 25kg which is about 6 years old. But yes in some car seats you can forward face from 9kg but I always say If can rear face for longer then do as it’s much safer. X
Edited to add if she’s over the weight for rear facing in that seat she’s in then yes you would need to turn her or get a seat that can be rear facing for her weight.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. These zlebs and their brats are given freebies right left and centre. So much so Xmas day will mean nothing special to them
And don’t get me started on The likes Fernne Mcann holidaying in Dubai and no socially distancing going on Sam Faires and Billie Shepherd all over London with not a mask in sight. Olivia Attwood going from Tier3 Manchester to Tier2 London for a night out although travel from a higher tier to a lower tier is not allowed. Pisses me off big style!
Love how Boris lets the rich and influences get away with travelling all over the world and getting pissed up but us meee mortals have to stay locked in are houses and only go to the supermarket and god forbid you go see your own mother!

Reactions: 19
Oh, I so hope that Ronnie is one of those kids who screams blue murder when he sees Father Christmas and that they can’t get a decent photo of him!!! 🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh great, shes coming to my home town :sick:
Its not fair that people like her get free tickets to Lapland UK who can clearly afford it and have to travel during Covid. Yet people i know who live in the town cant afford it and dream of going and live close enough to either walk or take the bus can never go.
Yet here she is spreading joy and covid driving from Essex land to my town of Bracknell
Yes i know Lapland website says Ascot but its really in Bracknell but that doesnt sound as posh as Ascot to these lumps of freebie wannabes
My daughter went last Friday and said all the influencers including Rochelle and Marvin and Harry Kane were due there last Saturday so another prerecord then . Daughter said it a waste of time for kinds under 4

Reactions: 9
A 3 hour queue! She will be stamping her foot like Rumpelstiltskin, to hopefully stamp herself right into a big massive hole.
Saving grace is that if it is a freebie, she didn't make the A list of Z listers and has had to go on a Thursday with all the 'commoners'.
I can just see her waving personalisedromperRon at Santa so he lets her queue jump.

Reactions: 13
My daughter went last Friday and said all the influencers including Rochelle and Marvin and Harry Kane were due there last Saturday so another prerecord then . Daughter said it a waste of time for kinds under 4

Unless Lapland split up the celebs/z -listers so they weren't all there at the same time.

but saying that it's Thursday so she's having a day off/cleaner is here, and she's posted the recordings from Saturday.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if cling on niece will be making an appearance on the Lapland pre-record videos aswell today?!

Reactions: 9
She knows exactly what she is doing. She must use a filter to look more sallow, I wouldn’t even put it past her using make up to look unwell to gain sympathy. This is why I never have any sympathy for her. She brings everything on herself and is such an attention bleep. I could see her in the gutter crying and I’d walk straight past. She’d probably just be preparing for another big reveal.
I've often thought this, darkening her undereye to look ill or like she hasn't slept in a month. She could do it to highlight her bony bits too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
A 3 hour queue! She will be stamping her foot like Rumpelstiltskin, to hopefully stamp herself right into a big massive hole.
Saving grace is that if it is a freebie, she didn't make the A list of Z listers and has had to go on a Thursday with all the 'commoners'.
I can just see her waving personalisedromperRon at Santa so he lets her queue jump.
There shouldn’t be a queue, you’re given an allotted time slot to go in and go as a group with others in that time slot. then you move from area to area as a group. It’s all very organised and are shown around by professional actors posing as characters, elves etc. might be different for the z listers though, but the day before I went many years ago Elton John went with his kids and the pictures showed him mingling with everyone else, no special treatment.

Oh god I hope she doesn’t make poor Ron have to wait in the cold just for her perfect insta photo 😔
Hadn't read that article , that's not the experience you'd expect from the company. Maybe if they hadn't given so many freebies away🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What does she bleeping look like in that ridiculous hat?! FredaBarkerYahoo.aol take the pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Didn't someone say she should be at Lapland for around 12:30 so why 2 hours later is she saying "let's go" 🙈 least we walk got bingo on Lapland 😂

Also who took the picture? 👀 Surely hinch wouldn't be so silly to hand a stranger her phone during covid times....... Oh wait. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.