Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would wear a mask near her too all those bbqs she’s had all the shopping she’s done all the away days that she’s had!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So either this Hincher/Sheep doesn’t understand sarcasm, or we are both taking the pi**!!
B7D97FF0-CAAC-4746-8ECE-178CDD7EE8CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Wonder how Mikey would explain it? 🤔

I do find it funny how other people drop her in it. If she didn't lie so much it wouldn't happen.

Reactions: 25
Her hair looks significantly better today than on her book cover...how unfortunate!

She also definitely made out she was doing her own make up, at home, for the cover. All that 'just learning' stuff about it. Cobblers. Even in this mornings montage of the memwaah photos, she's got a clip of her 'apparently' doing her own make up (clearly just using a empty brush).

It's all this bullshit and lies that irritates me. I couldn't really give a stuff how she decorates Castle Greyskull, how she feeds or interacts with Ron, or whether she puts the dog above him and Vestlife in the pecking order (she does!) but it's the insincerity and duplicity of everything she does which is far worse. Manipulating people by making out you're so down to earth and honest when (as my mum used to say) you're actually as bent as a nine bob note!

Reactions: 27
Seems weird in the first place that someone who trained as a hairdresser in the first place wouldn't know how to do make up since it's a job based on beauty and appearance and if she was really interested in that aspect she probably would have experiments with make up all her life. More lies probably...

Reactions: 13
Seems weird in the first place that someone who trained as a hairdresser in the first place wouldn't know how to do make up since it's a job based on beauty and appearance and if she was really interested in that aspect she probably would have experiments with make up all her life. More lies probably...
I don't think she actually trained as a hairdresser. I could be wrong. She just did courses on extentions.

Reactions: 19
This really pisses me off because I work on the face and have literally only just been able to resume work. How DARE they flout the rules! Mind you just had a thought, all the tv people will be having their make up done won’t they? 🤔 all this time. News readers etc.
They've been doing their own for ages until recently.

Reactions: 6
Thinking that she’s now talking so weirdly about her Mum this and Mum that.. it’s a good introduction to bring her in as the next Hinch ‘star’ People will be excited to see her and her Mumaz do things together

Is she no longer a cleaner? Recently we’ve seen her do the bare bones of cleaning, her sink mainly, and not much else that’s going to set the world on fire.

Reactions: 16
So glad she had that break at the weekend. Looks like she’s working DEAD hard this week... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think she actually trained as a hairdresser. I could be wrong. She just did courses on extentions.
Ah I thought she liked to remind everyone how she was just a hairdresser from Maldon who liked to clean :sick: Even so, any interest in the beauty field would imply you at least know how to do your own makeup.

Reactions: 8
This is the make up artist she has today. He says he's proud of doing the cover, but the photoshoot was before MUAs were allowed to work and she claimed she did her own. Liar Liar Jimmy Choos on fire!
20200820_152623.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 50
She feckin grinds my gears 😡
Liar, liar minky on fire
Also stop using that song, This is Me, it’s supposed to be about someone coming out to the world asking people to accept them as they are. You, Hinchy and Inchy are the fakest couple of twats I’ve ever seen, you havent a genuine bone in either of your plastic bodies.

Reactions: 42
extremely expensive dress extremely expensive shoes (not even on show) tonnes of Fake extensions, fake lashes, MUA photoshoot make up (Always heavy!) Then touch ups and airbrushing etc all under the words THIS IS ME I just don't know where to begin about this 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Is it just me or do all those celeb photo shoot makeup looks look the same? Looking through the MUA grid and it's really hard to sort out who some people are. They meld into one.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.