Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not one for the mumsnetting on this thread but maybe that’s all he can or will drink out of. She’s started making the bottle really obvious in her pics lately and I think she’s trying to bait us with it. I honestly don’t care, if it’s the difference between him being dehydrated or not that’s fair enough I am sure we would all rather he was happy and healthy. I’d rather discuss her grief tourism, tat buying and crappy behaviour.
I agree. Sometimes you just need to pick your battles

Reactions: 10
Oh ffs guyzzzz. Ron and fat chicken strip are back. They are so adventurous aren’t they! I wonder what they’ll be exploring today? Could it be the Kitchen? The garden? Who knows! Either way what a day it’ll be ❤ I aspire to be as adventurous as this ❤❤ Maybe one day.. all the best x
hahah or maybe the bins??? dont get too crayyzayy guyschhh

Reactions: 4
Presenting the bingo in some chavy bar in Benidorm 😂😂 That would be a fall from her throne, calling out bingo balls 😂

Two little fish - 22
Two fat Henry’s - 88
Unlucky for some (All the hinchers) -13
Make them wait (For the baby reveal) - 58

but her all time favourite...clean the floor (with the tattlers) - 54
Two fat Henrys!! 88

This is why I bleeping love tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Putting lemons in the fridge doesn’t make it smell of lemon

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Heinz weaning pouches for a 2 year old? I thought after 12 months the food went to mini meals not purée
My fridge is fuller than that and we are overdue a food shop by 5 days due to being ill. 🤔 Where is all the healthy food for the family. 21 peppers does not count as 5 a day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noticed the untouched diet come from Stacey's launch box that she didn't have for breakfast in the fridge 🧐

Reactions: 17
I am so sick of Hinch and SS with their motivational quotes. I find these quotes dangerous and patronising. Not everyone has the ability, support or finances to “chase their dreams”. Would they walk about to someone homeless snd tell them “they’ve got this”? What about the situation in India just now - influencers telling them its all going to be ok won’t stop hundreds of thousands of people dying. 😖
Toxic positivity is one of my pet peeves, and it’s bloody dangerous. It can prevent people from getting help because they think should just think positive thoughts.
Hinch has no business telling people to “breathe darling, this is a chapter not a whole story” when she quote literally has no idea what’s going on in that person’s life. She bleeping boils my piss.

Reactions: 22
My fridge is fuller than that and we are overdue a food shop by 5 days due to being ill. 🤔 Where is all the healthy food for the family. 21 peppers does not count as 5 a day!!!
They have another fridge in the garage. They live off posh ready meals.

Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t be surprised if that last pic and quote is her viewing a house already.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has she had this kid yet? I've know elephants to be pregnant shorter time than this

*edit didnt finish post

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.