Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was never going to move. The way she cleans and the aesthetics of her house is because it’s a new build. Everything is perfect, shiny and new. You don’t get that in a 30 year old house.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone think she’s only shown the new extension because all of the plans were tumbled in here. Everything she says on her stories it’s like she’s answering a post on here- ‘yes we could have moved, but this is my home ‘Hinchers’.

This will provoke people one of 2 ways- they will get themselves further in to debt trying to keep up with the Jones’ or they will see her for the beast she is.
YESSS

Reactions: 4
“We worked hard for this guysssss” Soph the only thing you’ve worked hard this last year or so is your thumb on all those swipe ups! Let’s put a big ‘H’ on the front of our shiny new extension to let everyone know who we are and how big our house is now - then go back to pretending how ‘relatable’ I am who’s just a very normal girl who hides behind Gretal 😷 bore off Sophie!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She was never going to move. The way she cleans and the aesthetics of her house is because it’s a new build. Everything is perfect, shiny and new. You don’t get that in a 30 year old house.
Also, I don’t think she could cope with being more than a stone’s throw from her mummy.

100% can’t do without mummy
I still don’t believe she’s done much of the hard bits with Ronnie. It’s all an act.
She must of changed her nails about three times since she had him! Even behind gretal she usually has a full face on & lashes etc
What relatable person would have time for all that and do all the graft.
Putting up stories of badly acted nodding off doesn’t prove nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a great pity that the 'H' on the house isn't a little larger as then her home might have been mistaken for a Helicopter landing pad... especially with all the solar lights in the garden making it look like a runway. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought it was H for hospital. The kind of hospital that would house MH.... I'll let you make your own mind up on that 😉 Funnily enough it has the same abbreviation as her name, what a funny coincidence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone else wondered WTF she has put that bloody grey boring as tit awning up when there is still work being done?
It would be dusty as hell in minutes. Also very conveniently because she apparently paid for it she can't find them on Insta. She could still say who they were and were based etc.

My theory on this gretal filter:
We all can see how highly insecure she is, personally I think she actually hates herself, so I reckon it’s her warped way of reassuring herself... when she takes it off, in her mind it’s Like oh I’m not that bad looking if that makes sense?!

Trust me that girl has some deep rooted issues
Absolutely she has deep issues regarding her image. She always always appears naked as Gretel,pushing her shoulders forward to accentuate her collarbones.Typical body language of somebody with body confidence issues.
I think she has had lip fillers since having a baby,I personally do not like the fake look, hair extensions,acrylic nails,fake tan,Microbladed eyebrows,lip fillers etc.

She says she keeps smacking herself .... no need Soph.... there’s a queue of people that would fill both your houses who would love to do that for you 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

When did they buy the new car? How did I miss this? And where can I see it??
Just pop round ..... I’ll give you her address .... although I’m sure you can see the 🏠 🏠 from space 🙄😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but she’s not keeping two houses that size immaculately clean all by herself with a baby and a dog. Either Bug Boy will get roped in to do most of it or she’s going to loose the emphasis on the cleaning and push the baby and the interior decorating side instead.

Although, she might keep on top of the cleaning as she hardly ever leaves the house....

My theory on this gretal filter:
We all can see how highly insecure she is, personally I think she actually hates herself, so I reckon it’s her warped way of reassuring herself... when she takes it off, in her mind it’s Like oh I’m not that bad looking if that makes sense?!

Trust me that girl has some deep rooted issues
I don’t think she is very deep at all 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but she’s not keeping two houses that size immaculately clean all by herself with a baby and a dog. Either Bug Boy will get roped in to do most of it or she’s going to loose the emphasis on the cleaning and push the baby and the interior decorating side instead.

Although, she might keep on top of the cleaning as she hardly ever leaves the house....
I put money on she goes heavy on ‘Ebayer’ ‘Bargs’ filling her extension with cheap ugly grey tat and baby stuff.
🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 9
Just saw the stories about the spider. I can sympathise with her about the not liking it running over her in the night coz that makes me shudder but think she’s slightly dramatised the story for effect.

Reactions: 6
The fact she asked for the ‘H’ to be put on her house is just odd..

• Haha
That grey sofa- she ‘fell into it with a mop bucket’. What utter tosh! You can clearly see that she’s tried to clean it with bleach! A fallen mop bucket would cause a completely different splash mark

Reactions: 14
New iPhone case 😂😂😂😂 More like: Look at my beautiful figure hinchers!!!! I’ve sprung straight back into shape and you probably haven’t 😂

what a witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.