Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's really getting to me is how Inch was saying he doesn't even know what animals Hinch has got planned, he will find out when animals start turning up. I hope the RSPCA are taking a keen interest in the welfare of any animals they own, because honestly even getting a cat or a dog the entire family need to be on board, discuss in detail the care of the animal, the cost, healthcare, who is responsible for what etc. It's SO IRRESPONSIBLE to just buy animals on a whim so even your husband has no idea what's arriving. I honestly feel so worried about the welfare and safety of the animals. We can all see they don't look after Henry properly as they let him get so obese.

Reactions: 23
She’s pissing me off banging on about how she’s made her dads dreams come true with this workshop! I feel very sure he had lots of tools before she saved the day & l’m also very sure he made whatever he wanted in his shed or garage or whatever she dumped her old kitchen in for him. He probably would rather be at home getting on with his projects on his own she’s so self important

Reactions: 40
She officially gives no fucks who she pisses off with her bragging anymore does she?
Don’t even think you can blame it on stupidity. She just wants everyone to know how well she’s done and she doesn’t care how it comes across.

Reactions: 30
Does anyone have a screenshot of Soph explaining the reason for the move was because of a selfish neighbour? I can’t find it. I want to see it side by side with Jamie’s new explanation for the move
She didn’t mention neighbours, but by saying about fencing, trees and cctv the implication was that it was a real-life problem - not a tattle problem!

70AE30EB-71B3-4FA7-936A-26003B2014F9.jpg

012F1B11-012A-482C-A6F9-BC9367E81443.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If they’ve completed 1-8 why hasn’t she shown them? She showed the bench in an awful state and now it’s done? She must have at least 100 pre records!!

Reactions: 20
Ah Father JamesOiOi and his funny little stories!

I don't know about anyone else here, but the only articles I ever see about Hinch are written about what she has posted on her VERY PUBLIC social media page? Ie: "Mrs Hinch shows fans around new home" "Mrs Hinch cries in the dog bed after cruel taunt about the size of her wardrobe". Absolutely Nome of the stories they print are pap pics, even the ones of her out and about are again taken from her own Instagram stories.

They're bleeping delusional the pair of them and I wish wish wish the press would pick up on their nonsense!!

Also agree 100% about the hypocrisy in claiming to have no privacy when they have ripped any privacy away from their own children since the day they were born. Hideous, awful human beings.

Reactions: 35
If they’ve completed 1-8 why hasn’t she shown them? She showed the bench in an awful state and now it’s done? She must have at least 100 pre records!!
I think this house move has been planned for a long time, helped by her management/PR company so they will have fully planned out this entire year with content, schedules of when to release things. Probably ties in with another Tesco range (or maybe she'll have moved on to something more upmarket). She will milk this for all its worth

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.