Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been said but she did not organise this giveaway. Another account I follow is also promoting the exact same one except they are doing so without a Disney cartoon filter making it out it’s them personally who has arranged it!
She likes to make out everything is exclusive to her so it makes her seem bigger than she is. She’s just a fecking QVC account now. She disappears for days and when she comes back it’s just ad after ad.

Reactions: 30
Funnily enough I got some samples from here last week!
I called and had a chat with them and they stated that the stone MUST NOT BE MOPPED AT ALL as natural stone will absorb water and ‘look awful’
So that's another company that won't say boo to her. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 19
Lmao her latest story. Tell me you don't cook, without telling me you don't cook. Buying cable tidy's for the back of an air fryer, that appears to live right next to a plug socket. 🤯
Next bingo there me thinks ninja air fryer that she clearly doesnt know how to use lol thats why no ad yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s jumping on the air fryer bandwagon I see. I feel like I said this a while back that she would buy an air fryer (sorry beg a gifted one) and we would be treated to a load of air fryer food concoctions that she will inevitably duck up.
Luckily an air fryer can be used for frozen crap roll on mcain freebies lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She shares all of her purchases as if everyone cares so much. What I want to know is how she finds the time to keep all of her purchases dusted and cleaned, or even has time to use that many gadgets, cloths, baskets, bins, boards, products. Etc. and where they all disappear to since her house looks empty of life. The biggest bullshit lie easy to catch is all of those PRIVATE messages asking bout her floors. Funny, because I can’t find a single comment under the reel itself saying duck about her floors! Wonder why everyone decided to mysteriously private message her to ask? Obviously, they didn’t, and she’s just tending she’s powerful and influential, and leading into AD.

What she hopes you believe she looks like, vs a little closer to how she actually looks 🤯😱
Those photos make me so mad! Don’t know how/why she keeps using filters. My husband or any member of my family would take the piss out of me uploading videos of myself that look NOTHING like me! They’d be telling me to get a grip! Where are her people?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wasn’t that sofa she scraped in the conservatory “gifted”. Featured quite heavily there….
Ohhhhh Nigel!!! 📢

Reactions: 9
Come on then hens, which of you is taking one for the team to message the flooring company and ask about Sofas deal with them, as she made it clear as mud. Did she buy her flooring off them and then they pay her to promote their competition? Or was it discounted plus ad fee? Or all a freebie? Plus ad fee?!

And I know I don't want much, but which of you clever sausages knows the square footage of the house in the floor tile prices? I'm a nosey hen, I've probably worked about as hard as Hunch today and don't intend on doing anything myself for what is left of the evening....so humour me on this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but who needs a food wrap dispenser? I didn't know these actually existed until now.
Leave the foil, cling film and parchment in the bloody cardboard box they come in like most people.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Think my toddler’s nursery are hinchers. They’ve just announced they’ll be doing a pumpkin display outside the nursery. FFS I need to find a new one now, don’t I?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but who needs a food wrap dispenser? I didn't know these actually existed until now.
Leave the foil, cling film and parchment in the bloody cardboard box they come in like most people.
lol
I've had some from Lakeland for years.
Plastic not wood like hers, and no special drawer for them, they are in the pan drawer.
They are really good. I buy cheap foil and cling film from HB that doesn't come in a box.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hinch - How about you park your many heavily filtered faces in that cupboard Inch is fingering with his fiddly little wanky digits? 👍🏻 🤪
Oii Oii! 👃👀
Screenshot_20221017-192139_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What the duck was that? Aside from an undeclared Shark advert? Has this taken them 2 days to film? Is this what the quiet has been all about? Blimey. Sad.

Reactions: 28
He is sick. Look at that pose at the end.

No Ad for carpetright? eta I didn't hear from ASA about this cretin re-posting her Tesco ads.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.