Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we ready in a few years for the montage of Ron and hen’s first day of school, Ronnie being forced to hold henry’s paw with their matching backpacks, Henry waiting by the school gates, grinch crying for the Instagram, the wedding photos being posted shortly after. Henry waiting by the door for Ronnie to return (secretly it’s just because there’s a bit of chicken on the other side as a bribe for the photo), Ronnie running out the school gates to see Henry, hinch writing about how shes such a mess she can’t stop crying

Imagine if Ronnie gets so fed up being forced to be with chicken strip all his childhood he buys a bunch of cats when he’s older to piss off grinch.
Extreme long game bingo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It'll be like all her mystery ailments, flu this morning fit enough for a home bargains haul this afternoon
Well, of course! She’ll need to go get ‘flu’ supplies but “guyzzzz you just know how much I LUVVVV these baskets so I picked up another 12. One for my snotty tissues & I’ll find something to use the rest for” *insert cackle here*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that worked good advertising zoph for baby ballers.
My sons girlfriend sister as been looking up most of the day yesterday to sign her boys up. Everything Grinch as she as to have it.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I really hope her flu isn’t covid after she was at baby ballers with her mask down yesterday.
This is why we wear them Soph - because we don’t want to risk anyone getting ill if we come down with symptoms the next day.
Not been funny and never normally wish ill health on anyone but I hope it is Covid. Bloody teach her a lesson. Surely she should be talking about getting tested and isolating until better?!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Its one of the things that massively grates on me when people say they have the flu. No you have a cold. It’s like when people have a generic headache and say it’s a migraine. I’m pretty sure if she had the flu taking a Beechams wouldn’t make her feel well enough to crack on with her crappy cleaning. Why does she have to ask her followers what to do? Get off your phone, drink some water, take some paracetamol and get to bed. No more advice needed. We don’t need a swipe up for Sudafed thanks

Reactions: 24
Lol! Flu is a cold soph!
Why do people call colds flu?

she won’t need a covid test unless she has a fever or cough....
Genuine flu symptoms are similar to COVID I think. So if she actually does have flu symptoms she should be going to get tested, especially since she’s up her mums bum 24/7 😂
Think you’re correct though, she’s calling a cold a flu lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She didn't state what her 'flu symptoms' were. Being very careful not to mention a fever or cough, so she can backtrack on it obviously 👍🏻

Reactions: 18
Not been funny and never normally wish ill health on anyone but I hope it is Covid. Bloody teach her a lesson. Surely she should be talking about getting tested and isolating until better?!
The problem now is as she’s posted she’s ill, all her followers and the sycophantic ‘journalists’ who get their content from her IG feed will know so she will have to be seen to do something about it, especially after yesterday’s antics.

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs, you’ve got a cold not flu!! It grates when people sfo this! You’re bed ridden dying with flu ffs!!!

Reactions: 6
She didn't state what her 'flu symptoms' were. Being very careful not to mention a fever or cough, so she can backtrack on it obviously 👍🏻
Most laypeople would say ‘flu symptoms’ were feeling shivery/cold/achy/tired. Often how you would feel at the start of any viral infection - whether the common cold (rhinovirus), the flu (influenza virus), or indeed coronavirus. Often the early symptoms don’t help discriminate between the 3. If she’s feeling “flu-like”, given we are in the middle of a pandemic, the responsible thing would be to assume this could be coronavirus and self-isolate for the moment. Even if not coronavirus, and she just has a common cold, she should not be going out and about, spreading her germs, when she will likely be infectious.

I hope it’s not Covid, for the sake of everyone at Baby Ballers yesterday!

Reactions: 13
Lol! Flu is a cold soph!
Why do people call colds flu?

she won’t need a covid test unless she has a fever or cough....
Or no sense of smell or taste
We know she has the latter already

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.