Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she went live so her and vest life could read all the adoring comments 🤮🤮 she said she promised ronron this morning that she would go live. I imagine he didn't give a duck 🤷‍♀️😂 look at the dress comment. I think it's so funny when they think they give a compliment, but it's an actual insult

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeeez they looked like they just got back from an after party at a wedding 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I glad she promised Ronseal she would go live, not sure how the poor kiddo would have slept otherwise! 🤪
I expect Ronnie will ask her in the morning if she kept her promise. She did seem extremely nervous didn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon if she is then there’s gonna be a reveal with Ronnie saying “some bunny is going to be a big brother” type thing. Hence the peter rabbit theme

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Jamie was hilarious!!! Bet she gave him a warning before they went live telling him not to say anything stupid on camera or to not mention anything about who was at the party!! Why was she acting so weird about him being a year older than her? She is so skinny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon if she is then there’s gonna be a reveal with Ronnie saying “some bunny is going to be a big brother” type thing. Hence the peter rabbit theme

I honestly felt she was pissed AF

Reactions: 14
I think they went live and said right I might announce I’m pregnant, depending on viewing figures, see how it pans out. I’m almost certain she’s pregnant and if so I’m gonna have to stop following as TTC has been a rough journey

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.