Mrs Hinch #269 Doesn’t remember Remembrance Sunday because it doesn’t make her any money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hater lyrics are back, although she ain’t read Tattle is Life since 1964. Don’t hate the player, hate the game hunny! You wanted to be an insta star, well be careful what you wish for. Suck it up and keep it moving. 🤫
B9A7FF33-2278-4673-801A-56D42E9E55D4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So this morning
Won won messing with the large candle which he allegedly does everyday 🙄 no doubt the 🐑 are wetting themselves with laughter at his japes but why would you let him wander round with it what if he tripped carrying it and smashed his teeth?
Tidying up the bib box ( blimey I had four kids I think I had 3 bibs 🙄🙄) noticed won won was smiling happily at someone other than Hinch then looked at her
Then Hinch tidying books that we never see her reading to anyone 🙄🙄🙄
Fish are alive 👍
Star orange things starting to curl - photo attached
Has anyone seen meet the fockers?? When Roz is showing off Gay’s baby book and Dina finds what she thinks is his umbilical cord, but it’s actually his dried up foreskin from his circumcision.....well that’s what her orange stars look like, dried up curly and rank like Gay’s foreskin!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She’s on one today with the trolls tit isn’t she? duck off you silly witch. Take your own advice. You seek us out
Yet every day she chooses not to to walk away. Every day she posts yet more crap that will incite an opinion from strangers. Every day she reads those opinions (sorry, that was meant to read: every day before 2019), and she allows those opinions to affect her.

Take you own words of wisdom and walk away Sophie. Just walk away and stop putting yourself out there for complete strangers to scrutinise. For as long as you put crap, people will talk about your crap.

Time to give up the Gram hunzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Whilst we all await eagerly for her to start work (10am) I was intrigued as to the age groups of us Pastry Trolls. As she is 30 and a young-ish mum I kinda think that most people who watch her (and you gorgeous ex-hunchers) would all be around that age also, but I have noticed a few oldies like myself on here.

So I'm in my 50's with 2 grown up pastry babies

How about everyone else?
48 with 3 grown up daughters (eldest nearly 30 😭😭) and 5 grandkids
Edit-was married for 18yrs to a muppet who is now a distant memory muppet and am now living with my fiancé of 8yrs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s definitely got a massive bollocking from Gleam or Dundas if she’s playing the victim with trolls, what’s next, a panicky cleaning hour, mentioning of her blood condition or a full blown rant over how good a mother she is trying to be?? here’s an idea Soph, don’t break covid rules and trot around tesco with the whole family and you won’t get told off!
I'm still eagerly awaiting the meltdown that will precede the grand unveiling of Ron McDon's play house - she'd apparently ordered it weeks ago and we haven't seen it yet. There will have to be a massive breakdown with real tears about being trolled before she shows his play mansion, complete with 2 levels, electric (because how else will the chandeliers light up?) and a scaled down replica of her kitchen so Handsnummmmms Mannnnnnzzzzzzz can learn to wank his taps just like Mummazzzzz. Then because she's cried all the Hinchers will tit themselves trying to be first to message her telling her she's amazing and she deserves it, even though Ron's glorified shed will cost more than their entire year's worth of benefits.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
While she's preaching about what you do with opinions is a reflection of yourself, shall we remember back to doxxing people who messaged her and blocking/deleting even the most innocent of peoples comments and messages.

That makes her a bully and ignorant person

Glad I'm only a lowly pastry troll!

Be grateful love, if it weren't for us you'd be in even bigger tit than you already are!

Reactions: 31
So this morning
Won won messing with the large candle which he allegedly does everyday 🙄 no doubt the 🐑 are wetting themselves with laughter at his japes but why would you let him wander round with it what if he tripped carrying it and smashed his teeth?
Tidying up the bib box ( blimey I had four kids I think I had 3 bibs 🙄🙄) noticed won won was smiling happily at someone other than Hinch then looked at her
Fish are alive 👍
Baby fish are alive. We still haven't seen Flip & Flop:oops:

Reactions: 6
So this morning
Fish are alive 👍
Japes. Love that word. Poor RonDogMillionaire. He’s just a performing monkey isn’t he 😞

Reactions: 11
I'm 25 with one pastry baby 😊 I wouldnt say I was a Hincher, thought her stories were ok but once I had my baby I started to call bullshit on her stories and searched 'Mrs Hinch trolls' after seeing her bang on about trolls and came here 😁
39 with three mini trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sounds like she’s had a telling off about her Tesco post. Basically every time she’s had a slap on the wrist she reverts back to being “trolled”. Such narcissistic behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you think she’s upset cos tattle was a bit dead over the weekend cos she was boring as duck and even us genius pastry trolls couldn’t muster anything to say about her so she’s realised she’s actually quite irrelevant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
48 year old mummazzzzz of an 18 year old and 21 year old. Although I am considering disowning the older one as she wouldn’t let me cover up Zophlora’s books in Tesco at the weekend! So I waited until she was looking at the make-up and did it anyway!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hater lyrics are back, although she ain’t read Tattle is Life since 1964. Don’t hate the player, hate the game hunny! You wanted to be an insta star, well be careful what you wish for. Suck it up and keep it moving. 🤫View attachment 305527
I reckon she’s had messages about Tesco shopping. And instead of acknowledging it and saying “I made a mistake. Try going on your own if you can” she gets on her high horse about Trollzzzz. It’s not trolling if you point out the rules love 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m 31, married, no kids but i have a dog who is my baby! But still a dog of course! He’s getting old now and does cute little old dog things.

I’m really wanting a croissant now after reading all these pasty references!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Parents with pre-existing crotch goblins answer me this?

Do you need the giant bibs for general wear? I’ve only got Mini Mgh the cute little dribble bandana bibs for now but will get those wipe down tops for when she’s weaning

Do you really need that many bibs that they have to be crammed in a large box?

Does a nearly 18 month old child need to wear a giant bib at all times?

Are the hideous ones more effective or can I use my cute stylish little dribble bibs that make her look like a little cowboy??

and why does Soph own so many bibs? Does she not have a washing machine or do you need this many??
I’m 27, And have a 1 year old crotch goblin🙋🏼‍♀️

Said crotch goblin will not entertain a bib even at dinner time, let alone throughout the day. I used dribble bibs when she was teething but that’s about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.