Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nails on the story doing the potting table are they white? Thought she had pink n blue

Reactions: 5
Oh is it? I didn’t know that! She deffo referenced spraying it... “down there” though 🤣 it did nothing for me if I’m honest. Total waste of a tenner 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was raging, I bought the full kit, never used any of it but was reading the ingredients of spritz for bitz and thought they sounded healing so googled it and it does say on their website you can. Don't think it made a difference really. Also sprayed it on my face when I had really bad hormonal spots and it helped with that(clearly wanted my money's worth😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm kate to the lips party but HOLY tit her fish lips. That upper lip is an absolute travesty I'm howling
I am DYING at ‘that upper lip is an absolute travesty’ 😂😂😂 I hope she reads this hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well this is interesting.........
She will give her bridesmaid dress a wassschhhh on 30 obvs and as it’s hanging on the line, Her street will have another hurricane and rip said frock to shreds. Ama-Zzon will fantastically have delivered an 8ft wide ball gown a few days before so she can have it altered to her size 8 top half and size 10 bottom half ready for her to shyly and nervously strut and twerk her way down the pickle cottage home made blossom tree and dandruff aisle. Upstaging the bride and marquee

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her eyebrows make me want to claw my neck off. Her brow person needs shot, they're an absolute abomination. They're about 10 years out of date!

Edited to add why does she use micellar waters, plural? Like why do you need more than one bottle at a time? She's only got one face!(although that's up for debate)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry.
Not sure if posted so shall for prosperity.

Off her mates IG page.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
We need an empty cream pot and fill it with cheap dark tanning cream 🤣 and send it to her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've missed these threads so much. I lost my grandma at beginning of week and have so much other real life tit going on, so I can only pop on now and then but something that has never changed when I pop back is the laughs you can all give people!

Regardless if she's had the CC2, The theories, the names that get dished out for them, the support of each other, the well let's agree to disagree statements , and everything else always lifts my spirits.

One thing I'm grateful for from the grinch, is directing me to this page and finding like minded people. Who have really cheered me up. So ATV guys 😘
Sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dear Grinch
* - Your boring everyone with the cc2 saga stop it and give birth ffs, elephants are pregnant for less time than you are,.
* - Stop trying to promote crappy cheap tat to your followers, that thing inch dick built today will be at tip next week.
* - instead of stalking tattle all day, try engaging with your child and be a mother rather than shoving your phone in his face constantly and talking to him like a bleeping lunatic, he won't learn a thing if you learn him your crappy language,.
*- stop smothering your overweight dog and take its fat arse for a walk
* - stop the jealousy thing with Stacey, she's more famous than you are, don't cry everytime she does some thing new, try and be happy for her .
*- I hope you break a nail wanking your taps, so that poor baby doesn't get injured

Night all, off to supermarket for a crate of carling and a bag of popcorn fior the big reveal of cc2

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.