Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure soap stars because the soaps have resumed filming, have make up artists doing their makeup? So it's sort of the same I think
Saw a behind the scenes thing from one of the soaps last week and they said they were having to do their own makeup. Given their own makeup bag and brushes etc. EastEnders I think it might have been🤷

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does she look different every time you see an actual photo/video of her without the old lady filter? Or is it just the different ‘beauty’ filters she uses? (I don’t know how to describe what I mean very well, sorry 🙈)

Reactions: 33
‘This is me’
The most plaster I can trawl on my face.
The longest camel lashes known to man.
The most Biggest flashiest puffiest dress.
The shiniest sparkliest shoes.
The pouffiest fakest bottle blonde hair.
The darkest orange tan in all the land.
The cheapest fake nails ebay stocks.

Yeah really taking off the mask with this one zophloraprincessofmaldonites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh lovely, tacky sequins, diamanté’s and French tips. Perfect hun attire.

ps why didn’t she get trace to do her nails or at least wear her stick on ones?!

Reactions: 11
I'm loving the hair look. Blonde from the chin down. So classy. Not even blended through, just a bold dramatic change of colour. So 2020 Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do the social distancing rules not apply to her because she’s having a photoshoot:cautious:

Reactions: 14
I cannot begin to understand why she hasn't had her hair done properly. I don't comment on her looks as a rule but it doesn't really match the glam make up and wardrobe? What look are they going for?

Reactions: 15
Has vest gone with her? Missing his wonderful banter. He will want to be in the shoot now he’s got his sick fade 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fair enough, she’s going to be on a book cover, she’s getting dolled up for it (think the ship sailed on the relatability thing a while ago 😂).

What will piss me off is the inevitable, can’t wait to get back to the comfies, like she’s had an ordeal today.

I’d far rather she admitted that it was bloody awesome getting pampered and pandered to all day because let’s face it, shell be loving it. Much better to just own it

(Edited because I’d originally thought she was away out for the shoot but seeing that dog bloody pawing a designer frock shows they are at home)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.