Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things..
Hope she asked permission to take that photo (even if only outdoors) - I know some ES/HO don’t allow it
10 years old so perhaps (although biiiiig) upkeep may not be too overwhelming from an ‘period’ property pov
The SS thing, hmmmm I’m not sure I’m buying into this jealousy thing (H trying to do one better etc) I’m not saying they’re BFF at all, but I do think they both have business (money making) heads on and all this SS/H comparing plays into their hands. I think H is even too self centred to be overly jealous it’s just about her and her lifestyle. I’m just not convinced enough she cares much for what SS is up to unless is business.
Bump saga - could be that hinch house has sold (isn’t it only very serious house hunters who can do viewings right now) why covering the bump so much cause this was all filmed yonks ago. So not that baby has been born but in a new house..
Haha we need Poirot on this case, such a puzzle all of it! 🤣

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe she can afford that house, nor do I believe she would be silly enough to post a pic of it so we can all find it (or would she?!)
She’s definitely sowing the seeds for a move to the sheep though and they’ll all be lapping it up, they’re happy to live the dream vicariously through her. They’ll say she deserves her million pound home.
The thing is she is going to have to show pictures of whatever she buys because that is what she is “famous” (in the absolute loosest sense) for, and it will be located within minutes. Not only by nosy Tattlers. She will be moving from one gilded cage to another with bigger overheads. Sure there will be weeks of “wow, gorgeous house” as with Stacey’s move, but then it just becomes the norm, with the reality of her having to sell herself and her children to be able to keep up with the costs of new greige prison. If it all fails the fall will be spectacular, I hope she is prepared.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Since Mr Hinch is so famous going by all the Dms he shares. There should be alot of tagged photos of him with his fans in HB. Ide love to see one of him & Jen 😍 let’s wait & see...
She'll have webbed hands and a third eye like the rest of them! I feel like a film star in there 💃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a sad sad life, she literally doesnt have a single individual thought, she is literally looking at houses to match & out do Stacey's! FFS she's toxic. "I love our home I'll never move I'll never move!'! Now Stacey moves and she is viewing and looking and NEEDING this lifestyle. She needs help, jealousy is an ugly trait.
I’d honestly hate having her as a friend, copying everything Stacey does, I can imagine her to be really needy and draining to be around

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet the bed been in there for a while now. There is no way she would let a child help make the bed and make it take 3 hours longer than it should. She must have the patience of a saint. And look how quickly she got the new bed after saying the old one didn’t fit. I bet she did all of that just for content. I feel for Joe and Lee as they had to lug it down the stairs while she laughed and filmed then. But I do think hinch will do a toddler room for Ronnie but will wait until the baby is here so it’s more content. She could have done both rooms at the same time but this way she gets to drag it out like she dragged out the nursery.
I still don't get the point of that nursery. cc2 can pop into Rons nursery and Ron have the bedroom with ensuite (great for potty training) and a new toddler room. Easy peasy

Reactions: 9
Just in case newbies stumble onto here.

I'll post the 'We're not moving anywhere' pic and the 'I need this house, I need this life' video.

house.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's got no intention of buying that house. She's just decided to try and troll us Tattlers.
Either that or she's hoping to get into the Daily Mail again tomorrow.

"Mrs Hinch cuntry move"

Not a typo ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
In a way I do kind of hope she buys that house, and in doing so she will alienate 99% of her followers, she will become unrelatable, i don’t know anyone who can relate to someone with a 3.6 mil home complete with 6 bedrooms, indoor pool and gym, even though they “love a barg” 👍🏼 Go ahead and buy it soph I’m sure your hinchers Sheep will laaaavvvvv it 👏🏼 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A few things..
Hope she asked permission to take that photo (even if only outdoors) - I know some ES/HO don’t allow it
10 years old so perhaps (although biiiiig) upkeep may not be too overwhelming from an ‘period’ property pov
The SS thing, hmmmm I’m not sure I’m buying into this jealousy thing (H trying to do one better etc) I’m not saying they’re BFF at all, but I do think they both have business (money making) heads on and all this SS/H comparing plays into their hands. I think H is even too self centred to be overly jealous it’s just about her and her lifestyle. I’m just not convinced enough she cares much for what SS is up to unless is business.
Bump saga - could be that hinch house has sold (isn’t it only very serious house hunters who can do viewings right now) why covering the bump so much cause this was all filmed yonks ago. So not that baby has been born but in a new house..
Haha we need Poirot on this case, such a puzzle all of it! 🤣
Totally agree, plus usually before you can even arrange to look at a property that expensive, to stop time wasters etc you have to show proof of funds🤔 all that to show off😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Just asked my fella to go farmfoods for me and record it so I can post it to the gram! He called me sad! Breakup pending. I don’t need this kind of negativity in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In a way I do kind of hope she buys that house, and in doing so she will alienate 99% of her followers, she will become unrelatable, i don’t know anyone who can relate to someone with a 3.6 mil home complete with 6 bedrooms, indoor pool and gym, even though they “love a barg” 👍🏼 Go ahead and buy it soph I’m sure your hinchers Sheep will laaaavvvvv it 👏🏼 😂
And good luck fake grassing that garden😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yel

In a way I do kind of hope she buys that house, and in doing so she will alienate 99% of her followers,
She'll end up alienating everyone by carrying on making millions and pretending she'll never move and is happy in a (massively extended) estate new build. Only to eventually move somewhere befitting of a millionaire.

Lots of her followers genuinely have no idea she's a multi millionaire - "it all happened by accident guyzzz! Just like those mini jars of jam that blew my mind I had no idea how much was pouring into my bank account!"

Reactions: 30
In her latest story this is what she really wanted to say...

“SO many of you have bought my diffusers guys (but haven’t got a fffffffucking clue how to use them because you’re ffffuckin FICK) I can’t believe it if I’m honIST so I’ll share this demo again on how they work.

Tesco have obviously been on the blower due to the amount of complaints they’re getting about the diffusers not working. Earn your money Sopha you puppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 554789
“OH MY GOD JAYMEH, IT HAS A UTILITY, I won’t have to use those damn awful £60 airers in Henners’ room”

Comical, the house is also called (currently) Maldon Hall Farm.
Looking at the floor plan and the aerial shot of the house, I am laughing and cringing, because just looking at the amount of roofing alone is eye-watering if it goes wrong. Is it Grade 2 as well does anyone know?

Reactions: 6
I had a friend just like this, and had to cut her off as it became so draining!

Also, why does she keep saying she doesn’t have a utility? In her garage she has her machines, a side for her stuff, her ironing board and even a rail to hang up clothes, am I missing something?! That’s a utility?!!! She’s just pissed she didn’t consider it with the Reno because she seriously missed a trick with her whole downstairs, she has the creativity and the vision of a gnat

I’d honestly hate having her as a friend, copying everything Stacey does, I can imagine her to be really needy and draining to be around

Reactions: 16
I had a friend just like this, and had to cut her off as it became so draining!

Also, why does she keep saying she doesn’t have a utility? In her garage she has her machines, a side for her stuff, her ironing board and even a rail to hang up clothes, am I missing something?! That’s a utility?!!! She’s just pissed she didn’t consider it with the Reno because she seriously missed a trick with her whole downstairs, she has the creativity and the vision of a gnat
And it’s not like she hasn’t got a spare kitchen to do anything with 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.