Mrs Hinch #538 That’s when good neighbours, become (tend) friends 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #538 🎵 That’s when good neighbours, become (tend) friends

Winning thread title by @itsybitsyteenyweeny

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Another 4 day thread, which really does show how little Mrs Hinch is posting these days. When even the trolls are bored of you, it’s surely a sign that you’re on the way out?

Soph and her eyebrows popped to The Range to get her fix of Lenor, and then back home for a quick clean. Content filler in the form of Lennie, followed by a couple of ads, followed by Ronnie and an undeclared ad, and that was Wednesday done.

Thursday saw Jimbobtinyknobsmallerbrainsovain share a lovely candid moment (ahem) of Super Mum Sophie drawing with the boys. Ronnie did a great job naming colours, but Jamie had to be a dick and mimic Ron’s pronunciation of ‘blue’.

Friday Jamie was still on duty, and shared a few recent days out. Not allowed to post anything unless it’s pre-approved, James? He did manage to include his favourite woman, Freda Fiddle Fingers.
It was lovely to see Ronnie at a party with actual food, but poor Lonnie was stuck in Guantanamo Grey with prison slop.

Yesterday Soph claimed to be at Llama Lodge at the crack of dawn, and then be back at Greyskull to make a Very Hungry snack for Ron.

She then asked for opinions on carpet, which would be easier if she didn’t filter the tit out of everything and we could see what colour things actually are. All we can say is it looks pretty similar to the perfect carpet that was ripped out following the great dining room flood of 2022.

Fox tit washroom has running water. The Woolly Wankers need to watch out or she’ll have them in there faster than they can say pallet wood.

Lennie’s bathroom is also complete.

Back to Greyskull to clarify that their neighbours are amazing and it’s actually the nusty press who are the reason for the move. The problem is, Soph, tattle always has receipts so we know what you said when you first announced the ‘privacy concerns’.

That led us to this morning, and Henry finally being allowed to run around the garden at Notafarm.

All rounded off nicely with a quote for us tattlers 🥲

EAF98554-9CB6-4C2D-A665-2E8A4006501E.png

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
Mrs Hinch #538 🎵 That’s when good neighbours, become (tend) friends

Winning thread title by @itsybitsyteenyweeny

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Another 4 day thread, which really does show how little Mrs Hinch is posting these days. When even the trolls are bored of you, it’s surely a sign that you’re on the way out?

Soph and her eyebrows popped to The Range to get her fix of Lenor, and then back home for a quick clean. Content filler in the form of Lennie, followed by a couple of ads, followed by Ronnie and an undeclared ad, and that was Wednesday done.

Thursday saw Jimbobtinyknobsmallerbrainsovain share a lovely candid moment (ahem) of Super Mum Sophie drawing with the boys. Ronnie did a great job naming colours, but Jamie had to be a dick and mimic Ron’s pronunciation of ‘blue’.

Friday Jamie was still on duty, and shared a few recent days out. Not allowed to post anything unless it’s pre-approved, James? He did manage to include his favourite woman, Freda Fiddle Fingers.
It was lovely to see Ronnie at a party with actual food, but poor Lonnie was stuck in Guantanamo Grey with prison slop.

Yesterday Soph claimed to be at Llama Lodge at the crack of dawn, and then be back at Greyskull to make a Very Hungry snack for Ron.

She then asked for opinions on carpet, which would be easier if she didn’t filter the tit out of everything and we could see what colour things actually are. All we can say is it looks pretty similar to the perfect carpet that was ripped out following the great dining room flood of 2022.

Fox tit washroom has running water. The Woolly Wankers need to watch out or she’ll have them in there faster than they can say pallet wood.

Lennie’s bathroom is also complete.

Back to Greyskull to clarify that their neighbours are amazing and it’s actually the nusty press who are the reason for the move. The problem is, Soph, tattle always has receipts so we know what you said when you first announced the ‘privacy concerns’.

That led us to this morning, and Henry finally being allowed to run around the garden at Notafarm.

All rounded off nicely with a quote for us tattlers 🥲

View attachment 1216954

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
Great recap Polly 🥳🥳
"But do what is in your heart" her non plaguerised quote says...
I'm not sure what she means by that, she does that on a daily basis does she not? 🤔
Lie
Cheat
Brag
Copy
Rant
REPEAT 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Might be Kate but I've just noticed she's deleted her holiday highlight, the one where she went to the Maldives or wherever it was. The one that always gets shown on here 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Imagine you take your kids to a farm for a day out and it’s just some nutter with a big garden and 3 fat alpacas. 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Mannn i wish i had sophie ability to magic from one house to the other .... i know it only a 10 minute drive but waking up at stupid o clock to go there and back is insane....

Id comment on the petrol prices atm but she doesnt get that problem

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Are there floorplans of 'Hinch Farm' 🤢🤢
Not sure whether they are allowed to be posted but SS plans are on the Wiki in her thread?
Yes, I’m sure there’s a few of us who have them from the original listing, but they aren’t allowed to be shared

Reactions: 12
Yessss @Pollyanna263 with great recap as always but with the receipts of the reasons why they moved! Jesus Christ Sophie if you're going to be a compulsive liar at least be bleeping good at it, not that you're good at much else mind. Just own it and say 'We made a tit load of money from the sheep and wanted to move to somewhere bigger'. Simple! If that makes sense? 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh my days. Talk to the animals. Mrs dolittle. More do lally. I actually laughed at how amateur. Baby ish and pure drivel the 💩 show she put on regarding Henry’s ‘friends’ this morning She is utterly clueless and thick isn’t she. And people find this entertaining???? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel like she's talking directly to me😱 It was only last night that I commented on the lack of view she would have.
Thing is,I can't see how she's taken that photo and shown that view from her doorstep,is it doctored somehow? And when did the egg chair that was there turn into a double seat🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I had to snicker at her latest story, not the ‘tend mess, but the mentions of baby ballers and Lennie making noises as she carried him. Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I feel like she's talking directly to me😱 It was only last night that I commented on the lack of view she would have.
Thing is,I can't see how she's taken that photo and shown that view from her doorstep,is it doctored somehow? And when did the egg chair that was there turn into a double seat🙃😂
she must have got big Al on the case, locked him into the workshop and ordered him to make a table and chairs to put on her front porch to prove that Fanny wrong! See guys we do have a view😂

Reactions: 26
Whoops we've got to her again. She needs to stay off tattle if she can't handle the truth.

Anyway her view isn't impressive at all, it's just a garden backing onto a field that she thinks is hers, but isn't hers.

Go to the side a bit and snap a photo Soph, course you won't cos it's a road that I've heard boy racers fly down double the speed limit, if they lose control of their car they'll be flipped over into your garden 👍🏻 what a CATCH of a house she's gotton guyzzzz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
@Pollyanna263 I also came here from the SS thread. I commented a few positive things about how she engages with her kids and also works hard. I was shot down. Hard

What i love about this thread is that we might have different opinions etc but we are all lovely to each other. We are fat hens with our crunky snacks and we will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Makes me laugh that she thinks that's mess. A messy house. It's not. It's just clothes thrown around, or she's placed. Sorry but does anyone else just leave a random drawer open?! I don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Hi soph! The reality of my Sunday that is I’m on a 10 hour shift, that will cap my week this week to 57.5hours (provided I finish on time today of course!) but I still manage to keep my house tidy and put my clothes away. You absolute twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.