Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing g SS and Rex at that Dinosaur Park, highlights how little Ronnie does. These years are so precious but Hinch would rather play Bob the builder. Very sad for her kids
It really is. Those years go by so quickly. She’ll end up regretting not spending time with her kids when they were younger and forging a close, loving bond with them. Instead she has sold her soul and family to IG 😞 Mine are now teens and they are great, but your relationship with them changes as they become more independent. I would love to have that time with them again to take them to the park, push them on the swings, have a picnic and feed the ducks. I guess I’ll have to wait for future grandchildren to appear! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It really is. Those years go by so quickly. She’ll end up regretting not spending time with her kids when they were younger and forging a close, loving bond with them. Instead she has sold her soul and family to IG 😞 Mine are now teens and they are great, but your relationship with them changes as they become more independent. I would love to have that time with them again to take them to the park, push them on the swings, have a picnic and feed the ducks. I guess I’ll have to wait for future grandchildren to appear! 😂
You have said word for word my thoughts, just got a teenager and can't wait to be a granny, not rushing him though🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she paid £300.000 over asking price for a house then proceeds to rip it to shreds and do a god awful job of re doing it. Spending obscene amounts. That house won't be worth anymore which is crappy business!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Like once it’s done, what is she going to do for content?
The usual inane drivel. She’ll be posting ‘I jusscchh can’t believe it guyssssch’ for at least another year, woolly wankers, child exploitation and filtered to duck make up ‘tutorials’ oh and ADS 🤣

Reactions: 20
First of all, it's snoot as in "boop the snoot". Picked the wrong word from the phrase.

Secondly. It's snuckums (or however you spell it). A schmuck is what you are Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve just looked at the quorn stone website, cheapest indoor flooring is £36m2. God knows how much she’s paid for all that flooring for all of downstairs is it? Any one have dimensions to work it out 🤑🤑
I think i worked out its approximately 190m2 for downstairs not including the orangery , so she must be like 4500-5000 on flooring alone?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Seeing g SS and Rex at that Dinosaur Park, highlights how little Ronnie does. These years are so precious but Hinch would rather play Bob the builder. Very sad for her kids
Given that that Hinch and Trolloman are such best friends (yawn) and she was so quick to push the Ron Andrex narrative this time last year, you would think the Dinosaur Park would have been the perfect opportunity for a play date for the boys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't be fooled she takes him very little places too! It seem this was a free day out for influencers.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Abi is more natural and at ease with Ron than his own mother is!
All this bragging is unbelievable! She needs to read the room - does she not realise what is going on in the world right now? Please tell me she’s starting to lose her loyal - not paid for - followers 🙏
Its so shocking isn't it, to see a barely teenage girl being more intuitive with Ron than his own mum, she really has a connection with Ron you'd actually think she was the mum if she was a few years older
Poor Ron

Why does she put all the muslins and blankets under Lonnie for???? Aswell as wrapping him up like a burrito?
Cause shes a psychopath
Hope that helps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't be fooled she takes him very little places too! It seem this was a free day out for influencers.
she takes him to far more places than Hinch does. If she doesn’t do it as much as some of us do, that’s probably because she’s actual famous not tend like hinch 🤣

Reactions: 13
Translation -

Those nusty trolls call me out on my bullshit and actually protect my children’s privacy more than I do

056FB111-EFF3-4359-A660-4D958F09E9F0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
My DMs are always open? Hasn’t she blocked desperate people who think she’s their friend?

Also suggesting Ronnie is trolled 🙄 so manipulative after all that bragging.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Her sitting in the digger
I've always wanted to sit in one of these
That's funny soph cause your sons 2nd birthday was digger themed
You said he was OBSESSED with diggers
Why ain't Ron getting to sit in it??
He just not at all bothered now then?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
For someone who willingly uses social media as a job, she's a real baby about "negativity". SS has the right attitude about real trolls if you ask me, don't look and laugh it off if you do see it.

Because ACTUAL trolls.. you know, the kind who seek you out to abuse you.. not the nusty kind that YOU seek out to read what they say away from you.. are just looking for attention and trying to drag people down for fun with no useful critique involved.

So why should that stop her doing her tend job 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.