Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF? 😵 Never mind the dog wosssh sschtasshion but a bloody "H" embedded in itttttt!
View attachment 1162647
Thank Christ you shared this so I could see it was for Audrey, I read an earlier comment about filming his first shower and was worried she was going to be using one of her kids for engagement. I don’t actually look on her IG as I refuse to give any engagement.

Those bloody H’s - it’s like a helipad! Why does she feel the need to label everything? So tacky. Money can’t buy class.
i was thinking one of these.
C21F36BA-9A6F-48A6-B333-3C011F17045F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trolloman strikes again 😂 hinchy being a braggy bleep about her underfloor heating in the over 10k mark to fit and SS doing a post about reducing energy bills 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Missed all this thread because cba but bleeping hell some scaffolder must have been like Simon Cowell everytime someone could sing half a tune on X factor, literal pound signs. Deffo saw her coming.

bleeping scaffold boards getting on my tits.

• Haha
Genuine question - how do scaffolding boards become “used”. Do they start to weaken or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuine question - how do scaffolding boards become “used”. Do they start to weaken or something?
her dad works for quite a well known big construction company so I imagine he gets them from work

Reactions: 19
H is for have...to put him down because his obesity has led to inoperable tumours...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
H in the dog shower seen it all I suppose when Henry passes away with still be H for hinch

Reactions: 13
What bleeping time does she think it is?

IMG_20220331_181243.jpg

Here are my size 6 footz warming in the evening sun streaming through my bedroom window....
IMG_20220331_181306.jpg

• Haha
Imagine being that desperate (& quite frankly sick in the head) for attention and likes that you start following someone literally just as they've become a widow so you can post on their page and word it like you've been friends for years 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ what a freak she is 🤢
Clearly was hoping Kelsey would repost her story as she has with others. Glad to see she hasn't though!!

See now SS is being a LITTLE bit more relatable as she’s mentioned energy bills rising and has said hers have too and she’s spoken to her provider And they’ve told her there is peak hours. And she’s using her electric outside of that.

Hinch is still living the Disney life not even mentioning rising bills to her fans who are probably struggling.
She also showed the swimming pool being done right before so 🤷🏼‍♀️
she’s hardly worried about bills

Reactions: 13
I do t understand why she’s had the brackets in the middle and not on the far sides? Maybe just me but I think they look tit like that
It’s not just you...they are in the wrong place and they do look tit 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.