Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come on to say 'Like duck did that tomato come out her garden' 😂 it's such a bizarre thing to lie about 🙄 what a weirdo
She can't help herself can she ? Anything to make her seem special and project this ridiculous perfect life...even down to now , this amazing thing from the veg patch 😂 piss off you stupid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Leggally yes, but he would be safer rear facing. I'm a total stickler for this and I totally get not everyone is (my daughter rear faced until she was too tall for the seat rear facing, still wasn't at the weight limit,and she was 4) but it just gets my goat. She's an anxious person but not when it comes to car safety and her child? Weird.
Oh I totally agree, I kept my little girl rear facing as long as possible....was in a bad crash on a motorway while she was rear facing and she was the only one in the car without any injuries which I put down to her having a really good car seat and being rear facing. I get really anxious about anything at all happening to my little girl, so I am surprised that she isn't the same with Ron.
X

Reactions: 9
What a coincidence that she's not feeling great today. Feels tit being caught out being a total bull shitter and selfish bastard I guess Soph?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugh notice how she replies to the first 10-20 messages now? She used to be too good to even “like” her Hinchers comments, now she doles out the “darlings” and yellow hearts everywhere. What’s changed? Engagement? Sensing some abandoning ship?

also noticed she replied right up to SSwiththegoodhair’s message but stopped there lol

D66805C7-DD8B-4F99-93BB-D0118F45D536.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s happened to @fannysjohnny ? Not seen any posts from her recently. Hope she hasn’t been rumbled by Hinch or Ma Barker!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Only just caught up with today. One thing (amongst so many) why would you clean with Fabulosa disinfectant?? It’s not a cleaning product! If there are marks on your walls, warm water and a cloth, surely? Why would you ‘clean’ with Fabulosa so low down when it’s hazardous to dogs?

Reactions: 11
Ah she's got ma and sis round for a chinese before the lockdown rules kick in at midnight. Of course she won't follow the rules...

Reactions: 17
Oh I totally agree, I kept my little girl rear facing as long as possible....was in a bad crash on a motorway while she was rear facing and she was the only one in the car without any injuries which I put down to her having a really good car seat and being rear facing. I get really anxious about anything at all happening to my little girl, so I am surprised that she isn't the same with Ron.
X
She's a narcissist, she only cares about herself. She has never given a tit about his safety and nor has inch either in reality. He may be the active parent but he doesn't stop this tit. A pair of rotten, greedy bastards.

Reactions: 15
Ugh notice how she replies to the first 10-20 messages now? She used to be too good to even “like” her Hinchers comments, now she doles out the “darlings” and yellow hearts everywhere. What’s changed? Engagement? Sensing some abandoning ship?

also noticed she replied right up to SSwiththegoodhair’s message but stopped there lol

View attachment 277888
She knows her star is fading. Bet it really grates that she’s having to start putting a bit of work into it. Lazy bleep

You should be isolating now you bleeping wank stain!!! You had SYMPTOMS on Monday and haven’t been tested! Stupid, idiot woman! Your sister is scum as well, because as a trainee paramedic she should be staying away and advising you to get tested!! Joke of a family. I hope someone from her work has been keeping an eye on your page!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
‘We love you to the moon and back‘ God what a cliche that is, how can you love 3+ million complete strangers fans and your so called bestie and your son ‘to the moon back’. 😡😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She knows her star is fading. Bet it really grates that she’s having to start putting a bit of work into it. Lazy bleep

You should be isolating now you bleeping wank stain!!! You had SYMPTOMS on Monday and haven’t been tested! Stupid, idiot woman! Your sister is scum as well, because as a trainee paramedic she should be staying away and advising you to get tested!! Joke of a family. I hope someone from her work has been keeping an eye on your page!
Yeah yeah Soph, we know you won't adhere to duck all you lying sniveling mad witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Awww she's taking in every minute guyzzz. She's acting like someone's dying. She can still meet them outside and you know perhaps take that dog for a walk. Always an idea guyzzz. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow. Professional cleaners would never use fabulosa for those jobs, painted doors, leather? Wtf. The clean of the glass doors also made me on edge. The mirror was clean why would you wipe that?

So many reports recently of fabulosa being dangerous for dogs I would never buy it (besides the fact they aren't leaping bunny approved).

Final point... Her loyalty to Zoflora is obviously over, she has all those reusable squirt bottles and now she is encouraging her hinchers to use big pre made disposable plastic bottles of disinfectant 😒

Reactions: 12
I always wonder how much of that chinese she actually eats.... :unsure: Do you reckon she leaves all the leftovers for Inch and Hennerz to devour?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.