Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amazing shelfs she had a greyskull labelled tins is now proudly housed at maldon tip then. If she wasn't such a narc and had a glass door to the pantry she wouldn't need to buy wooden lazy Susan's to fit her decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just stack my tins on each other - simples! No need to go any buy unnecessary lazy Susan’s and I have loads of room if I stack them! She wastes so much space!
You can tell she’s not comfortable in a kitchen. It’s all about what (she thinks) looks good. Not at all about how practical it is to use the space. Can’t wait to see how she “styles” the Frankie & Benny’s booth 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck knows mate i think she did but honestly I shouted that’s bleeping mrs hinch!!! Can I get in trouble for taking photos because I’m para as duck now 🤣🤣🤣

Uploaded 🥰

Oooo where? I have to go do the nursery run and I know we will be on a new thread by the time I get back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I do my weekly food shop we easily fill the cupboards with tins of beans, hoops, soups, stewed steak, sweetcorn our cupboard is probably full of 30 odd cans of things to keep us going. Those lazy Susan's hold 8 cans max and take up so much room, again not realistic and what she gonna do replace a can everytime it's used so it looks aesthetically pleasing?

Reactions: 17
duck knows mate i think she did but honestly I shouted that’s bleeping mrs hinch!!! Can I get in trouble for taking photos because I’m para as duck now 🤣🤣🤣

Uploaded 🥰
The head has spent years plastering her life on Instagram trying to be recognised so she can't complain really can she 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay I thought I uploaded but I can’t see it on here duck knows where I’ve uploaded the other one 🤣

Okay I thought I uploaded but I can’t see it on here duck knows where I’ve uploaded the other one 🤣
Ive just uploaded it on another thread and everyone’s asking who is it 🤣🤣🤣 note to sell don’t come on tattle high

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130

Ive just uploaded it on another thread and everyone’s asking who is it 🤣🤣🤣 note to sell don’t come on tattle high
She is going to go bleeping mental. I can see a dog bed rant later with the gretal filter. Hunnnnaaaayyyyy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Oh there she issss :ROFLMAO: can't put a filter on that one hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

What a great wild spot well done!

May I ask, are you local to her? Just wondering if she is still in the vicinity of TendFarm at the moment or not....

• Heart
Reactions: 38

I may have watched this 5 times already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s a duvet thread on here now!! Pop over and ask them what’s happened. Awful lot of knowledgeable people on there! Personally I do duvet talk not pillows 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nothing like a bit of pillow talk,but as you are an expert,any tips on how I stop punching myself in the face when I pull my cover up during the night?
These are the sort of questions that Mrs H could answer,I'm sure she's missed a trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.